Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Congrats!

I love cats too but will not waste time and resources on something that is set as an ultra-rare-nigh-impossible prize. I ran three adventures a day while I was gathering resources for the bed, but now that I've completed it, I have stopped going on more adventures.

I would have spent money on gems to get the Plush Trees for more Troll pillows but the rarity of the prize, (as experienced from previous events), put me off completely. So, I'll keep my money for things less unsure and more useful.
    Totally in same place as you. Don’t need anymore extra resources from adventures and rarity of special prize ridiculous. Got one of those probably 4 or 5 events ago on first adventure and nothing since.Seems many long time players getting weary of this.

Executive Chef
    Noticed that Deslin has the same drops/timer as a LVL6 Knights Hall.
    So 620coins (+rare drops of Swords and Light Amour)/3hrs.

Just out of curiosity. We all know that the event adventure has a silly drop rate, but I noticed that since the start of the event the drop rate most likely also applies to regular adventures. I run them daily including a barrack, but since the start of the event I didn?t got a box anymore from my adventures, while before the event it dropped very frequently. Is this a weird coincidence or is this true that the event drop rate is also applied to the regular adventures?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Your question is interesting... here's my 2 cents... I run adventures continuously in all 3 castles, and get a box drop on at least 1 every time from at least 1 of them each collection. It's the same with gems and energy - there are differing amounts for each of the adventures. I've been playing CS since the very beginning when this game was released (bar a couple of weeks) and adventure drops in my game have been consistent. We started tracking drops which can be found in the Adventure Guide in the Hub if anyone's not seen it before.

Executive Chef
    I got a bunch of boxes from Adventures a year or so ago, now it seems like I rarely get them. Same for the Event drops.....between all 4 accounts, since I splurged on 2 Gold Mines each account, I do event adventures as I can. I had gotten the event prize in at least 1 account approximately monthly? (would have to back-check events, not really keeping track). But I don't recall getting the Event prize drop at all the last few months. So my experience with the drop rate appears to be clustered drops instead of spread out. This appears to be true for regular adventures also. It makes me wonder if the "random generator" is hard coded tied to accounts instead of event occurrence inside the account.

Not happy that the Forum now kicks us out quickly too. This post was longer, but the Forum logged me out before the auto save kicked in. That rarely happened a few years ago.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-02-20 at 08:50 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Your question is interesting... here's my 2 cents... I run adventures continuously in all 3 castles, and get a box drop on at least 1 every time from at least 1 of them each collection. It's the same with gems and energy - there are differing amounts for each of the adventures. I've been playing CS since the very beginning when this game was released (bar a couple of weeks) and adventure drops in my game have been consistent. We started tracking drops which can be found in the Adventure Guide in the Hub if anyone's not seen it before.
    Thanks for your reply. Interesting indeed. My box drops from adventures (which I run also consistently) have been dry since the event and based on your scores I should have had at least one box drop. I am a bit intrigued by you saying THREE castles. Which castles besides our main one can be used for adventures (I couldn?t find the information)? Is the dainty Castle on the market one of them? If it is then I am going to buy it straight away. Love doing those adventures. The more the merrier 😊

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Interesting indeed. My box drops from adventures (which I run also consistently) have been dry since the event and based on your scores I should have had at least one box drop. I am a bit intrigued by you saying THREE castles. Which castles besides our main one can be used for adventures (I couldn?t find the information)? Is the dainty Castle on the market one of them? If it is then I am going to buy it straight away. Love doing those adventures. The more the merrier ��
    Somewhat OoT, but:
    + King-s Keep & Queen's Queen's Court
    + Haunted Keep
    + Barracks

That makes 4 adventures every 2 days, out it it I also generally get 1 drop box. Today I got a overgrown bench, which was sold for 500g as I have already 99 in my inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Interesting indeed. My box drops from adventures (which I run also consistently) have been dry since the event and based on your scores I should have had at least one box drop. I am a bit intrigued by you saying THREE castles. Which castles besides our main one can be used for adventures (I couldn?t find the information)? Is the dainty Castle on the market one of them? If it is then I am going to buy it straight away. Love doing those adventures. The more the merrier ��
    King's (Queen's) Keep, Haunted Keep, and Barracks are the only ones that send Adventures. Guess they all look like castles.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got a bunch of boxes from Adventures a year or so ago, now it seems like I rarely get them. Same for the Event drops.....between all 4 accounts, since I splurged on 2 Gold Mines each account, I do event adventures as I can. I had gotten the event prize in at least 1 account approximately monthly? (would have to back-check events, not really keeping track). But I don't recall getting the Event prize drop at all the last few months. So my experience with the drop rate appears to be clustered drops instead of spread out. This appears to be true for regular adventures also. It makes me wonder if the "random generator" is hard coded tied to accounts instead of event occurrence inside the account.

Not happy that the Forum now kicks us out quickly too. This post was longer, but the Forum logged me out before the auto save kicked in. That rarely happened a few years ago.
    The random generator is linked to your realm. Also there seams to be only 1 as all the drops are random, so no event specific it seems. However, I believe there a hidden counter for some items which increases the drop probability over time. This might be the case for event adventures.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thx all for te answers on my question. Was wondering how one can get a haunted keep or was this a one time event building?