Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I'm lucky today - I got Circadian . I'm so happy, because I love cats! It took less than 10 adventures...I think 6 or 7. Before that I received a special prize from an adventures only once - a fangbeast puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Just to be sure if I got it right. I now have a lvl 5 building and Celeste still doesn't give me dew, but 500 coins instead. Does that mean the dew is no guaranteed drop, but a chance of getting it? What is the experience of other players?
    I will look further into this issue for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I'm lucky today - I got Circadian . I'm so happy, because I love cats! It took less than 10 adventures...I think 6 or 7. Before that I received a special prize from an adventures only once - a fangbeast puppet.

Congrats
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

New Resident
    Hello...not sure where to go with my problem so please forgive me for messing up! Anyway...I just expanded. I spent $1.6 million and used 3 Explorer's permits. The board expanded but then the game refreshed. I lost my expansion, my explorer's permits, and my $1.6 million!!! How do I get this back? Help! TIA!!

New Resident
    The only prize I ever got from adventures was the Baron Puppet, and it wasn't even something I wanted, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by basil98 View Post
    Hello...not sure where to go with my problem so please forgive me for messing up! Anyway...I just expanded. I spent $1.6 million and used 3 Explorer's permits. The board expanded but then the game refreshed. I lost my expansion, my explorer's permits, and my $1.6 million!!! How do I get this back? Help! TIA!!
    You'll need to log this with S8 support - see link for logging a support ticket
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ntacting-Fyber

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by basil98 View Post
    i was just wondering if this got fixed for you. If I remember correctly, something like this happens if you don't have enough royal points. Have you checked that? But because you're saying your game refreshed, this may not be the case. I hope it gets fixed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i was just wondering if this got fixed for you. If I remember correctly, something like this happens if you don't have enough royal points. Have you checked that? But because you're saying your game refreshed, this may not be the case. I hope it gets fixed.
    This has happened to me several times for this very reason. You give the goods, open the spot (sometimes even move a few things around) then the game refreshes and the spot isn't cleared anymore. There's a 99% chance you didn't have enough royal points. Simply take a few buildings out and reopen the spot and put the buildings back in storage. It's a bummer the first time this happens and you don't know why.

Hi guys I?m on my last bedding and have done it twice and it?s not showing up. Forced closed after each time but still says 7. Help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Hi guys I?m on my last bedding and have done it twice and it?s not showing up. Forced closed after each time but still says 7. Help
    Not being funny here but.... are you sure you're crafting the right item? I know that several times (when I was rushing to get through a check-in at work) I started the Mattress instead of the Blanket craft. I've got at least a dozen extra Blankets because of this - it's always a real D'oh! moment for me, lol.

If you're sure you're starting the correct craft but the game isn't counting it, maybe your game isn't syncing before you exit out? If it was my game, I'd try to linger a bit after starting the craft. Maybe even visit a low level neighbor like Stormie (for quicker loading) before I logged out of the game.