Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Lunar New Year Event - 2020 Jan 22

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    Says I’ve reached my limit, but I don’t have a golden mouse?
    You need to be able to drag him into something to buy so you need a space empty
    In one of the following:
    Rodent Grotto
    Wildlife Den

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Golden Mouse should be in your store now

Attachment 54534
    Thank you sooo much Judy! I would've never seen this without you because I didn't go on today!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    In one of the following:
    Rodent Grotto
    Wildlife Den
    Also, presumably, the Gentle Gazebo...

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Also, presumably, the Gentle Gazebo...
    I didn't try but I would assume so

Farm Supplier
    The Golden Mouse should be in your store now

Attachment 54534
    I don?t see any golden mouse in storage. A couple minutes ago it said limit was reached. I rebooted and now the store states it will cost 250 gems. Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    I don?t see any golden mouse in storage. A couple minutes ago it said limit was reached. I rebooted and now the store states it will cost 250 gems. Any help would be appreciated
    That is the cost 250 gems.
    It is not free but is only on sale for a few hours
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8921.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	54535

Only a few minutes left to purchase
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8925.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	54536

Rhino Keeper
    In one of the following:
    Rodent Grotto
    Wildlife Den
    Habitat pieni....deposito pieno...perch? non rilasciare altri habitat ?? O meglio...perch? non mettere a disposizione un habitat particolare quando raggiungiamo uno obiettivo di gioco? Un habitat che sia identificabile per quello obiettivo (ad esempio il Topo di Capodanno in questo che sta finendo). Sarebbe bello poter liberare tutti i cuccioli dal deposito e destinarli ognuno ad un habitat specifico, unico diverso da quello che potremmo comprare comunque e sempre in negozio (a prescindere dal fatto che ora come ora sono habitat comunque al limite della loro capienza e quantit?)... Tutte le nostre fattorie avrebbero un fascino particolare....

Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Habitat pieni....deposito pieno...perch? non rilasciare altri habitat ?? O meglio...perch? non mettere a disposizione un habitat particolare quando raggiungiamo uno obiettivo di gioco? Un habitat che sia identificabile per quello obiettivo (ad esempio il Topo di Capodanno in questo che sta finendo). Sarebbe bello poter liberare tutti i cuccioli dal deposito e destinarli ognuno ad un habitat specifico, unico diverso da quello che potremmo comprare comunque e sempre in negozio (a prescindere dal fatto che ora come ora sono habitat comunque al limite della loro capienza e quantit?)... Tutte le nostre fattorie avrebbero un fascino particolare....
    Translation of above

Full habitats .... full storage ... why? do not release other habitats ?? Or rather ... why? not make a particular habitat available when we reach a game goal? A habitat that is identifiable for the objective one (for example the New Year's Mouse in this that is ending). It would be nice to be able to free all the puppies from the deposit and assign them each to a specific habitat, unique different from what we could buy anyway and always in the store (regardless of the fact that right now they are habitats anyway at the limit of their capacity and quantity?) ... All our farms would have a particular charm ....

Does anyone still need mooncakes? I will stop harvesting these for neighbors if people don’t need them. Please leave a note on my wall if you still want them.

I put a firecracker in my store as a placeholder to discard a few times while I searched for mooncakes on my full to the brim barn, and a couple times today they sold. Are those also an in demand item I should sell, or were they bot purchases?

Executive Chef
    About 30 minutes to go...I really hope the Foo Dog remains animated after the event ends. I seriously considered buying a second Foo Dog if the price went down, but...it didn't, so I won't.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast