Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Lunar New Year Event - 2020 Jan 22

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Mooncakes are selling much slower than I expected ��
    The rat is cute! Glad I didn?t give up half way through.
    Good luck to everyone!
    I noticed the same. I think alot of ppl have given up, but now is the time for a resurgence, cuz there are ALOT of ppl who've either gotten their rat or, again, given up. Good strategy is to look for low level farms who can't reasonably achieve the rat and need barn space so sell their cakes, and/or buy mirrors, boats, and flowers whether u need them or not, then visit those farms tos we if they're selling moon cakes.

Executive Chef
    Finally at 9/9. Found out when I arrived there that I had already crafted enough of the Trees and Lanterns that I was already done with those two requirements. Now I just need to finish the Dragons. Just started the first one, so 6 more to go.

Hopefully I will make it in time. I think the Chickens have caught onto the fact that I'm discarding more eggs than I am using or selling, and now they are being very greedy and not sharing their Mooncakes with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I noticed the same. I think alot of ppl have given up, but now is the time for a resurgence, cuz there are ALOT of ppl who've either gotten their rat or, again, given up. Good strategy is to look for low level farms who can't reasonably achieve the rat and need barn space so sell their cakes, and/or buy mirrors, boats, and flowers whether u need them or not, then visit those farms tos we if they're selling moon cakes.
    Yes please! If you have the $$$ to support your local farmer, help them out and buy another set of items along w moon cakes! I?m continuing to harvest the chickens so people can buy the moon cakes, but how lovely it would be if the other two slots sold out too so I can clear inventory w/o discarding so much. (I just started Farm Story this week. Former bakery story and apparently former castle story too. It got boring.)

Wow if it was one of you that bought two slots of $1000/10 envelopes along with my moon cakes, thanks! I put out more moon cakes. (is there a way to see who bought it or just the icon?)
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 02-01-20 at 08:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Finally finished and received my New Year's Rat, just in time for bed. I'll get some sleep, and then continue collecting from my Chickens (who are threatening to go on strike if I don't start using more of their eggs) and do what I can to help other farmers in the morning and keep doing so until the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Got an Ad saying “Golden Mouse available for a limited time” but no Golden Mouse in shop for me. Did I miss it already?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Got an Ad saying “Golden Mouse available for a limited time” but no Golden Mouse in shop for me. Did I miss it already?
    I also got the popup but no mouse

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Same. No mouse.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Golden Mouse should be in your store now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8923.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	54534

Says I’ve reached my limit, but I don’t have a golden mouse?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast