Thread: Reached Level 46. What recipe was it that was unlocked?

Reached Level 46. What recipe was it that was unlocked?

I remember it was very pretty. Possibly white with S in its name. Maybe sugary or sweet something?

Help identifying would be much appreciated!
    -Lisa

Fashion Designer
    You can check all the recipes here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

Reached Level 46. What recipe was it that was unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    You can check all the recipes here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook
    Hmm. I searched the page and didnt it listed.

Hoping someone who just updated will come by. Thanx though.

Nightclub Owner
    It's been years since I've seen the Congratulations screen for Lv46 so I can't say for certain what you saw so I've looked through my personal inventory of every recipe on offer - past and present, goal or standard, limited, removed or otherwise. Sadly, I do not see any recipe that unlocks at level 46 in the basic appliances.

The only thing that stands out to me for Lv 46 is that the Treasure Oven becomes available to purchase. Below is an image of the appliance and its recipes; perhaps one of them is what you saw?

Spoiler: show

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's been years since I've seen the Congratulations screen for Lv46 so I can't say for certain what you saw so I've looked through my personal inventory of every recipe on offer - past and present, goal or standard, limited, removed or otherwise. Sadly, I do not see any recipe that unlocks at level 46 in the basic appliances.

The only thing that stands out to me for Lv 46 is that the Treasure Oven becomes available to purchase. Below is an image of the appliance and its recipes; perhaps one of them is what you saw?

Spoiler: show

Ah! Thank you much. The sugar sands tart must be it.