Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy 2020 January 21 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    The last recipe's actually better than I expected! Bright colours, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Executive Chef
    I actually don't mind a grassy theme, then again, I never go for a "realistic bakery" design. However I would prefer something with a clear layout underneath the prizes, or at least not under a bright green grass. As if you really want to use or have your bakery match a bit, you'll have to spend gems to get the meadow tile, because the Astro grass is too dark for it.

However I do understand the complaints surrounding it, we never seem to get items for a "bakery" type of theme, compared to more unrealistic things to go in bakery.

I really like the prize, however my main complaint is the fact there never appears to be a person of colour, or a dark toned/coloured person - hence someone like Natasha's Cauldron, for example. Often if at all.

But regardless, we all have opinions, but if necessary, pick and poke at my opinion if you wish.

Farm Supplier
    I started playing mid-2017 and although I've seen patches of originality and spot-on design, looking at some of the older recipes and items makes me envious, and also empathetic to more long-time players who complain that we're past the golden days of Bakery Story. They have a vast number of themes to experiment with, and I think S8 is now either playing it too safe or has trouble finding/retaining the right artists with that spark of creativity.

I keep saying this in the forum, but if they wanted easy, quick money, all they have to do is start releasing locked older ovens for gems. I'll throw my whole wallet at them and then some. Then with that $ they should hire back the design team they had in the early and mid-2010s.

Fashion Designer
    I am going to finish!!! Excited. Can't wait to see main prize.

Didn't get to complete the goal. Missed out on the last recipe. Good thing apricots really aren't my thing. I'm excited for the next goal, must be for Valentine's!!
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn’t finish. These appliances needing 40 parts of just one item... ****s any momentum. I wasn’t thrilled about the “prize” so, oh well.

I finished the goals going on in BS & RS.
    I?m waiting to send gifts 🎁 after the new goal begin. If I?m understanding the calendar 🗓 correctly
    it looks like today or tomorrow
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I finished the goals going on in BS & RS.
    I?m waiting to send gifts �� after the new goal begin. If I?m understanding the calendar �� correctly
    it looks like today or tomorrow
    Thanks,
    Amy
    If things remain as they have been, we should get a new goal tomorrow.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456