Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy 2020 January 21 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Ooh I love the side goal prize!❤️
    Not accepting new neighbors at the moment. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Sunshine Cake ... 2nd recipe.
    A good one indeed.
    I think we can expect more 3 tier recipes in coming goals. (because they are doing copy/ paste the patterns from oven parts to trays, recipes etc)
    But I am happy because all these tier cakes are very good looking.
    Ooooh, I definitely like this one! I can see using it in any of my summery themed layouts - the color and style will fit in perfectly with the other fruit themed cakes.

I love the Sunshine Couch it will fit in perfectly in my all pink bakery 🥰 I agree about outside items not fitting in a bakery, annoying!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    []

Sunshine Cake ... 2nd recipe.
    A good one indeed.
    I think we can expect more 3 tier recipes in coming goals. (because they are doing copy/ paste the patterns from oven parts to trays, recipes etc)
    But I am happy because all these tier cakes are very good looking.
    Sunshine Cake is BEAUTIFUL, wow. Would be very happy if we did have more tiered recipes in the near future, and recipes with white backgrounds or dashes of white in the design. Can't wait to unlock the rest for this goal. The side goal is also delightful.

Fashion Designer
    I love tiered cake. This one looks great in design and color.

I am not sure where I should be posting this.

Is anyone else having a problem when they are cooking the dishes for the goals that they are not getting any of the 3rd collectable item, so therefore they can not used the collection items to get parts for the stove. I have taken a screenshot but don’t know how to post it on here.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	54487

The third Recipe

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post

Is anyone else having a problem when they are cooking the dishes for the goals that they are not getting any of the 3rd collectable item, so therefore they can not used the collection items to get parts for the stove. I have taken a screenshot but don’t know how to post it on here.
    It's always like this for me : easy to get 3 of 4 items and hard to get the other one. One time I had 20 of each but 0 of one item it's always like that for me so I think that happened to everyone else too lol
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	54487

The third Recipe
    Aw, this one looked so detailed and bright on the cookbook page but it just does not seem to have transferred well to the counter. To me, it looks like they lost a lot of that lovely detail work and having them all grouped together like that really makes it look like an entirely different recipe. At least we'll have the Sunshine Cake to keep us smiling!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post

I agree with Daengel. Sadly, this isn't a bug, the Collectibles are just programed to drop randomly and most of us have a harder time getting a certain one over the others (and it's usually a different item for every player!).

It would only be considered a bug if: A) no one was getting a certain Collectible or B) if a player wasn't getting any Collectibles to drop.

Fashion Designer
    Me at the sunshine cake :

Name:	images (4).jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	54488

Vs

Me at the almond sunshine :

Name:	images (3).jpeg 
Views:	59