Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy 2020 January 21 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I have spent so many gems trying to get the first prize in the French Bakery Crate. I have tons of repeats for all of the other prizes but have never been able to get the 1st prize. Until now YAY! I?ve got an awesome bread section in my bakery at the moment. I was really happy with it. I can?t wait to get this added to it.

I?m not too keen on the main goal prize either.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    The Side Goal, the wallpaper, the Sunny sofa & the tables & Chairs are the only thing I like to use from this Goal...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    My opinion: I DONT WANT ANY MORE JUNK ON GRASS!! THIS IS A BAKERY, NOT A FARM!!
    Hahah I laughed so much when I read this because I feel the same way about goal prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by kashieca19 View Post
    Oh my the side goal is soooooo hard baking 20 each for the first round? ... i hope the reward decor is worth it
    I think it?s worth playing the Side Goal.

I feel like lately I've been looking forward to the side goal prize more than the main goal prize

Rhino Keeper
    Love the side goal prize, Hate the main goal prize. A bakery themed goal would be so awesome. A Valentines Day goal would be nice too.

Fashion Designer
    Do we need another OUTDOOR bakery thing? Nah, I think we had too many of those already. Maybe more display cases, or racks, or even waiters/servers stuff for me? Like something I could place INSIDE a bakery because yeah, I'd admit that I'm lacking in creativity of how to make a place with literally WALLPAPERS AROUND and TILES (that changed by every goal) to be something that resemble a jungle forest thing with kids running around (NO CHILDREN THIS IS WHERE PEOPLE EATING AND I'M MAKING PROFIT FOR LIFE U BETTER NO FLYING AROUND MY PLACE).
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    YES!! The side goal prize is awesome, as they usually are.

My opinion: I DONT WANT ANY MORE JUNK ON GRASS!! THIS IS A BAKERY, NOT A FARM!! Ok, just my opinion... Im so SICK of outside stuff, cant we have some CUTE bakery things?
    So true .... amazingly expressed .....

Rhino Keeper
    []

Sunshine Cake ... 2nd recipe.
    A good one indeed.
    I think we can expect more 3 tier recipes in coming goals. (because they are doing copy/ paste the patterns from oven parts to trays, recipes etc)
    But I am happy because all these tier cakes are very good looking.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast