Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Just Peachy 2020 January 21 (15 Days)

I have never had it were I have never received any of one of the collectable items. I always have it where I have more of some than others. Normally I can use the collectable items to get the last few parts for the 3rd stove. This goal I was not able to do that, I had to request the items from neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    I have never had it were I have never received any of one of the collectable items. I always have it where I have more of some than others. Normally I can use the collectable items to get the last few parts for the 3rd stove. This goal I was not able to do that, I had to request the items from neighbors.
    It will eventually drop. I've definitely had moments when one part didn't drop for 20+ times I've restarted the recipes just to collect parts while the other parts dropped multiple times.

Fashion Designer
    I think I'm in the minority this time.

I love this goal.

The paper, the couch, the sun things on the wall, the tables and THE CHAIRS. Oh, how I love the chairs. I'm only on the first recipe, but love the pic of the cake.

Yay.

I'm totally in agreeement with those who don't want stuff on grass...or on sand...or on colored tiles...or on ANYTHING. The grass/sand/tiles - they make it much harder to use stuff.

I have items I like, but never use because they're on grass. So annoying.

Love his goal. I know I won't be able to finish and that bums me out, but I'm getting used to it.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS3.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	54498

I don't know how the second recipe would be on a counter, kinda curious

Name:	BS2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	54499

the first recipe, kinda fresh

Rhino Keeper

LOVELY .... I just loved it. Color, presentation, tray shape n coliur, texture, shape of glass ... Everything just spot on.

Sunshine Smoothie. 1st recipe of 2nd goal

I understand a challenge and I like them as much as anyone. However, those of us who do not want to spend everything to complete a event is left out. I am not getting all the ornaments or whatever that are required. I do not have giving neighbors. I am disappointed that more ornaments do not drop while cooking. I have one that I have no clue what it is because I have yet to collect one

Fashion Designer
    Second recipe

Name:	bakery_story-2020-01-26-08-00-28.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	54503
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Second recipe

Name:	bakery_story-2020-01-26-08-00-28.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	54503

That's kinda weird..

Nightclub Owner
    The Choctricot recipe on the counter is.... new? I'm really not sure how I feel about it to be honest. Perhaps once I see it on my counters for a few days I'll be able to form an opinion.

Still, good on the team for continuing to come up with new presentation ideas. Though, as always, my vote is for a return to pedestal displays or anything that doesn't have the recipes sitting flat on the counter, really.

Farm Supplier
    Choctricot recipe looks really odd. Flat and also doesn't properly utilise counter / tray space. The colours also clash. It's unflattering. I'm very grateful to have the Sunshine Cake and Sunrise Smoothie from this goal, but S8 can be pretty hit-or-miss sometimes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast