Thread: App constantly crashes

Fashion Designer

App constantly crashes

Hi all...the app has continued to get worse in terms of crashing and of course loading. After the chicken walking icon tries to load when you take an action such as to visit a neighbor or check their market, eventually if it takes too long the app crashes. The error message is ?check your internet connection?. What?s worse is when you spent gems on a boost and the app crashes when you are in a time crunch with the boost. Generally the app loads slowly and/or crashes on me multiple times per playing session. Sometimes like right now I received the error message 7 times. It?s frustrating. I close out the app and open it up. Rebooted the phone. Done all the trouble shooting. It?s not my device and it?s not my internet. I do a lot of business on my phone and use the internet for other things obviously and other apps don?t crash like this one does. My only thought is that it?s an authentication issue when you?re in the middle of an action off your farm or selecting a boost or another action, it is trying to authenticate and it is possibly too much for the data base to handle and it times out. Unfortunately this happens so often during my gameplay sessions it?s beyond annoying. Are the dev people seeing this on their end? If so can we get an update please to fix this? Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Hi I was hoping someone could answer this. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    In am having the same problem. Cannot get any answers. Very disappointed

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pspoiled65 View Post
    In am having the same problem. Cannot get any answers. Very disappointed
    Have you tried deleting the game and reinstalling?
    Are you playing on the latest version of the game?