Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowglow Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Try the ADIPS dragons or maybe try Defender or Black Jackal if you have either of those dragons. Or to go outside the box and try any Egypt type dragon. I beat Battlemage with my level 15 Pyramid.
    Thanks for the advice about using Defender on Battlemage level 20. My Defender level 12 took him out with three bashes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Thanks for the advice about using Defender on Battlemage level 20. My Defender level 12 took him out with three bashes.
    No problem!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I always have a terrible time against Battlemage, and he is one of the better looking champion type dragons in my opinion, so I finally crafted one a few months back. Well he is such a darn stinking cute baby that I have never grown him up! I also have Sky Knight and Stalwart still stuck in the baby stages.
    I left my Battlemage a baby, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Skeletal Knight took me an entire day to beat - finally got it with Valiant 15. Now Battlemage is going through the list as well. Been stuck on him since yesterday. I've used all the usual suspects and even a few odd balls but nothing can take him down
    Skeletal Knight also took days. In the end, burned gold. Was dreading Battlemage but Infinity 13 got him second try. Other problem was battle 17, which seems to be an issue for me. Again took over a day, Gold Dragon (10) did the business.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    so ironically i had a harder time getting through the first 3 opponents. for all the rest i used diamond, mithril, glasswing. i used level 12 fire for battlemange.
    the first 3 took 3-5 tries to beat. the rest were pretty much all ****ed the first time.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I left my Battlemage a baby, too.
    If we didn't need to grow dragons up in order to use them for breeding, etc, it would be so fun to have an entire island of nothing but baby dragons. I'm glad I'm not the only one who kept a baby champ!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12