Thread: Expansion option disappeared for plot previously opened

Fashion Designer

Expansion option disappeared for plot previously opened

Sometimes when I expand, the game then rolls back and the expansion reverts back to unopened. Usually not a problem, I just open the expansion again, but sometimes the option to open that plot has completely disappeared and there is no way to open it. Force closing the game sometimes fixes it, whereas other times it has been stuck for a few hours or days (no matter how many times I force close or reinstall the game) and then just spontaneously worked again at some point with no need for a fix.

I?ve had this problem a few times over the years, but it has always just fixed itself after a few hours or days. This time, however, it?s been stuck for about a month, so I don?t think it will fix itself

The plot is the one between my Mountain of the Wilds and the Arctic Sled (see screenshot below).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75904B56-DF59-48B2-BB17-5FAFDBBE7E08.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	189.5 KB 
ID:	54475

How do I fix it, please?
    Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You'll need to reach out to Support for problems like this. They should be able to fix it for you quickly. Just be mindful that the RP component is always wrong on the outer plots and will show as ticked even though you don't have enough RP on your board. This will always result in a rollback. If that's definitely not the problem then please log a ticket. Thanks

Edit: looking at your screen shot further - given no yellow lines I'd definitely be logging a ticket.

Sorry! Another thought... it might not open until you open the one next to it. Did you look at the notes in the Sabina thread to check which plots are the prerequisite?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You'll need to reach out to Support for problems like this. They should be able to fix it for you quickly. Just be mindful that the RP component is always wrong on the outer plots and will show as ticked even though you don't have enough RP on your board. This will always result in a rollback. If that's definitely not the problem then please log a ticket. Thanks

Edit: looking at your screen shot further - given no yellow lines I'd definitely be logging a ticket.

Sorry! Another thought... it might not open until you open the one next to it. Did you look at the notes in the Sabina thread to check which plots are the prerequisite?
    I completed all of the Search for Sabina goals in 2018 so don’t remember much, but I‘ve looked at the threads about it and can’t see anything mentioned about these plots. My Mountain of the Wilds is currently in H14 on the screenshot (not I14 that it was originally in when opened as a part of the Sabina goals), so it’s plot G14 that has got “stuck”. I’m not sure that has any pre-requisites that I don’t already have open? Presumably not, since it already let me open it once (it had yellow lines around it then)?

I put out enough RP buildings for a week or so (when it was first stuck) to ensure I had enough points for that plot, but have since cleared them away for space since the yellow lines didn’t come back. I’ll put them back out now, so I’m ready to expand once the yellow lines come back.

I’ll contact support, thanks.

EDIT: I had enough resources to open plot F14 next to it anyway to see and it made no difference, so plot G14 is definitely stuck and will contact support.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71937253-B921-476B-A2AA-5A925EB33CC8.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	54476
    Last edited by GC5410; 01-20-20 at 12:26 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good plan. thanks for checking the thread.