Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Just wondering, for those that can?t seem to get the wealth dragon wouldn?t it be cheaper to use gold to skip the parts that the wealth dragon is needed (112 gold total) rather than buying the wealth dragon for 200 gold? Which is ridiculous to have to do but just an idea if you really wanted to complete the event....
    Yeah, you're right on that. It's just stupid as hell that players are forced to spend that amount of in-game currency/money *just* to get through such a basic part of the event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Just wondering, for those that can?t seem to get the wealth dragon wouldn?t it be cheaper to use gold to skip the parts that the wealth dragon is needed (112 gold total) rather than buying the wealth dragon for 200 gold? Which is ridiculous to have to do but just an idea if you really wanted to complete the event....
    Yes, it is cheaper to do it that way. I skipped "Breed Wealth" for 50 gold since I still didn't have it the day after I came to that task. Then i managed to get Wealth last night so I won't need to skip the rest of the Wealth involved tasks with gold. So I saved 150 gold by not buying it. But if I had to skip all the Wealth required tasks, I still would have save 88 gold by skipping instead of buying the dragon.

Banned
    Storm8, as much frustration as you see these players having with breeding Wealth you go ahead and re-release Citrus? Citrus is green/yellow and BREEDABLE so there's another dragon to mess things up in this Dragon Tales - this is Not Good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Storm8, as much frustration as you see these players having with breeding Wealth you go ahead and re-release Citrus? Citrus is green/yellow and BREEDABLE so there's another dragon to mess things up in this Dragon Tales - this is Not Good.
    I would love to know who makes these decisions.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it! Neo Air and Forest. Been trying since day one. Good luck all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Palm was another event dragon a long time ago that required yellow and green. Another common dragon that should've been retired many many moons ago.
    Silly me, but I would think that after the tales event you would need the other elements to breed the older commons. For example, after this tales is complete, shouldn't you need the World element to breed the wealth dragon? That's just common sense to me 😁

Fashion Designer
    Well, I ended up buying it, which means one less habitat for this month as I do like getting the dragons but I'm not spending more money on something I should be able to breed, especially after so many super rare fails. I have noticed far less neighbors asking for the request items for chapter 10 so I think there are less and less people participating in this event, or many of my neighbors have quit the game entirely.

The common for leaderboard and community don't bother me because I can craft it and usually have it crafted by the end of the second day, if it comes to that. Were there a similar option for Tales, that would suffice....but alas...no...

Farm Supplier
    This is seriously disgusting DS why is it so hard to breed a common dragon I have been unable to breed for tales for 3 months now this is unacceptable am not going to encourage anyone to play this game it's a easy of time.

Farm Supplier
    I am unemployed I can't purchase gold so I can't buy it I play this game to keep me sane in this hard times but I guess i will have to look for another game to play and I really love DS

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I would love to know who makes these decisions.
    A greedy psychopath! This events are rigged. Programmed with the least likelihood for success. They want to get you invested,then frustrated so you are more inclined to use money which is the only thing they're after. Forget how many days it takes to finally breed that common dragon, after that they want you to win a battle with your level 5 against a level 13??? I hope many people read this as I'm asking all of you to drop this event and ignored the next one until this greedy ppl come up with an apology and a promise future events will be fair and fun! For now this events are �� to me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast