Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I’m fairly new to DS and this is only my second event I’ve done...could anyone tell me if it’s always this hard trying to breed a dragon needed for the event? The last event I got it on the first try but this one has been nothing but continuous fails. You’d think a common dragon wouldn’t be so hard to get. I’ve gotten 2/3 of the other common dragons but still no wealth dragon & if I get one more 10 hour fruitful dragon I may just scream! LOL
    Yeah...Get used to it. There's a reason why most of us call the 'Common' dragons, the 'SuperUltraMegaRare' dragons instead -__-

Executive Chef
    I have a total of 4 accounts now (and that is IT!! No more new accounts!). One won't be finishing the tales because I can't breed a Mist dragon. One won't be finishing because I can't breed a Wealth dragon. ugh! I don't need to have the exact same dragons 4 times, but I would like to be able to finish on 3 accounts.

Fashion Designer
    I've gotten like 3 Nymphs, a Parakeet, 3 Buttercups, 2 Peridots and I think a Cactus and possibly a couple others. No Wealth in sight, and chapter 6 starts tomorrow. I refuse to buy a common dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Tried Mist and Fruitful with hopes when I was on that part of the Tales, but got a fruitful fail, followed by two parakeet fails, then two leaf fails. I have a four hour breeding now. If this isn't it, I will end up buying it but that means sacraficing the purchase of a habitat so I will buy one less habitat this month. I'm not going to spend more money because these Tales dragons can be so fickle.

I have also noticed less and less neighbors asking for the favors for Ch 10 of Tales, which leads me to believe that less and less are participating in this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously, is this stupid common dragon this hard to breed ????? Why is it sooooo hard to breed????? I have 2 accounts and have been breeding continuously on both for 6 days now and I still have not gotten even !. I absolutely refuse to pay gold for a common!!!
    Am I the only one having this hard of a time?????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Seriously, is this stupid common dragon this hard to breed ????? Why is it sooooo hard to breed????? I have 2 accounts and have been breeding continuously on both for 6 days now and I still have not gotten even !. I absolutely refuse to pay gold for a common!!!
    Am I the only one having this hard of a time?????

I, as well, have bred continuously since last Friday and after what felt like at least 100 fails, I finally got it this morning!!! Thank goodness!!!! My daughter is still trying to get it on hers. I agree that a common dragon should not be this hard to get!

Fashion Designer
    Another 4 hour fail - loch ness....trying one more time with Omega Light Mother and Neo Forest. Sometimes a diamond type does the trick but Omega Light mother is the only diamond type I have with either yellow or green...and I have a 4 hour time so fingers cross!

Executive Chef
    Now hold on just a minute here! I just realized that they are asking us to breed a "common Wealth" dragon. But do they really mean "Commonwealth" dragon? Gives you something to think about, doesn't it, what with the Royal family being in the news so much right now.

(No, it really doesn't give you anything to think about. I just thought it was funny when I heard myself say "common Wealth" and it sounded like "Commonwealth." Carry on!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I officially give up and will have to buy one (a freaking COMMON dragon) for 200 gold. I'm at the stage where I need to hatch it and then I have to also collect Gold Coins from breeding and I've only got one more den I can collect from today in order to stay on schedule. This is beyond frustrating
    Yeah I cannot justify spending the equivalent to almost $14 USD for a stupid common JUST for the Tales. So ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering, for those that can’t seem to get the wealth dragon wouldn’t it be cheaper to use gold to skip the parts that the wealth dragon is needed (112 gold total) rather than buying the wealth dragon for 200 gold? Which is ridiculous to have to do but just an idea if you really wanted to complete the event....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast