Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Just wondering, for those that can?t seem to get the wealth dragon wouldn?t it be cheaper to use gold to skip the parts that the wealth dragon is needed (112 gold total) rather than buying the wealth dragon for 200 gold? Which is ridiculous to have to do but just an idea if you really wanted to complete the event....
    I'm on my 3rd or 4th Nymph, just used another precious boost and will continue to try for Wealth. No way will I spend gold to buy it or skip it.
    Toasted Owl, I highly recommend saving gold to buy another nest or evolution building. Those are solid game enhancers that will serve you well. However, if you're gold/cash supply is not an issue, do what makes you happy. I'd probably spend less and skip the steps because after the event, Wealth will likely pop up in your breeding den - over and over.
    If the prizes in question were Champs or other special hybrids I would, and have used gold.
    Best of luck!
    *just got 32 hours breeding Gold & Birthday...saving food and holding on to my loaded nests & dens for next event - back-to-back breeding, using up boosts, not fun.
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 01-23-20 at 01:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Neo Green & Neo Air = 6 hours
    Air & Forest = 18 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 3 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours

Air & Forest = 4 hours (fingers crossed) Update: Palm fail
    Neo Air & Dawntree = 4 hours (fingers crossed) Update: Loch Ness fail

Air & Forest = 18 hours {come on!!!!}
    Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours {grrrrrrrrrrr!}

Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours
    Air & Neo Green = 10 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 4 hours Update: Loch Ness fail

Scrying & Neo Air = 4 hours Update: Palm fail

Scrying & Neo Air = 8 hours

Scrying & Neo Air = 4 hours Update: Viridian {aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Scrying & Neo Air = 5 hours

Air & Neo Green = 4 hours Update: Hallowind fail

Air & Dawntree = 10 hours
    Neo Air & Neo Green = 4 hours Update: Virdian fail

Neo Air & Neo Green = 3 hours

Gold & Queztal = 10 hours

Total so far: 20 tries!!! I need this tomorrow for Chapter 6 This is so totally unfair.

Air & Dawntree = 18 (freaking!) hours

Neo Air & Forest = 4 hours Update: Palm fail

Neo Air & Forest = 18 hours

I officially give up and will have to buy one (a freaking COMMON dragon) for 200 gold. I'm at the stage where I need to hatch it and then I have to also collect Gold Coins from breeding and I've only got one more den I can collect from today in order to stay on schedule. This is beyond frustrating
    This is exactly what is happening to me! Random my *#%?!!! Totally rigged. I will NOT spend gold for this. FIX YOUR STRATEGY STORM 8 OR YOU WILL LOSE PLAYERS AND MAKE LESS MONEY NOT MORE!!! GREED IS THE #1 WAY TO DESTROY A BUSINESS!!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I'm on my 3rd or 4th Nymph, just used another precious boost and will continue to try for Wealth. No way will I spend gold to buy it or skip it.
    Toasted Owl, I highly recommend saving gold to buy another nest or evolution building. Those are solid game enhancers that will serve you well. However, if you're gold/cash supply is not an issue, do what makes you happy. I'd probably spend less and skip the steps because after the event, Wealth will likely pop up in your breeding den - over and over.
    If the prizes in question were Champs or other special hybrids I would, and have used gold.
    Best of luck!
    I was able to finally breed the wealth dragon, I was referring to those that mentioned having to use gold to buy the dragon because they couldn’t breed it. I was just suggesting that it would be cheaper to skip those parts with gold rather than buying the dragon for 200 gold (if that makes sense).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Now hold on just a minute here! I just realized that they are asking us to breed a "common Wealth" dragon. But do they really mean "Commonwealth" dragon? Gives you something to think about, doesn't it, what with the Royal family being in the news so much right now.

(No, it really doesn't give you anything to think about. I just thought it was funny when I heard myself say "common Wealth" and it sounded like "Commonwealth." Carry on!)
    LOL, I live in PA so this was particularly funny to me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    i refuse to buy Wealth. I've used 3 speed boosts and gold for almost 20 losses. This is turning out to be my 2nd incompleted Dragon Tails in a row.

breeding any of the event dragons seems to be more difficult and I'm beyond annoyed.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    I've now gotten literally every other common dragon there is with Green and Yellow parents. Sped up with a bit of gold when I saw 4 hrs a few times, but nope! Palm, Satyr and Hallowind. This is a joke.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    LOL, I live in PA so this was particularly funny to me
    I'm so glad someone enjoyed it. I have a very punny sense of humor.

Rhino Keeper
    I've often been able to quickly breed the tales common within a half dozen tries, but this one is taking a ton of tries and lots of other commons.

Fashion Designer
    Latest 10 hr fail is Fairytale, now YET ANOTHER 18 hr Nymph. Ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I was able to finally breed the wealth dragon, I was referring to those that mentioned having to use gold to buy the dragon because they couldn’t breed it. I was just suggesting that it would be cheaper to skip those parts with gold rather than buying the dragon for 200 gold (if that makes sense).
    Nice to know somebody sticking with it was able to bred it, didn't realize you already had it - very nice!
    Somewhere in the middle of all that I agreed skipping was a good call. Sorry for any unsolicited advice.
    Just used up a boost for my Quetzal breed, so I guess I'm going to keep trying - lol🙈 Maybe I'll be able to craft the 2nd dragon? Cheers😉

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast