Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I am in the same boat as I suspect are most. Took a chance on one last try got another 18 hour rare! So now I cant do the breeding required. What a joke. And the silence from them is deafening! They have 100% lost any chance of me ever spending a single penny on this game ever again!
    Now watch all of us that have NOT been able to breed will get once the tales is over and we won't stop getting

Fashion Designer
    I thought maybe updating the app might help, big mistake! I cant even open this pathetic game anymore! It instantly crashes now! New iphone, most current ios, using high speed internet or cell data. Its their pathetic game! What a joke
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have the wealth at level eleven but it is not giving me credit for it. What do I need to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Hi I have the wealth at level eleven but it is not giving me credit for it. What do I need to do.
    Wealth only needed to be at level 6.

Executive Chef
    The event is over, so there won't be any credit for having or growing the Wealth dragon. Now we need Wisdom. Is that what you were referring to, Sharyl32?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567