Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Quote Originally Posted by LightWarrior311 View Post
    A greedy psychopath! This events are rigged. Programmed with the least likelihood for success. They want to get you invested,then frustrated so you are more inclined to use money which is the only thing they're after. Forget how many days it takes to finally breed that common dragon, after that they want you to win a battle with your level 5 against a level 13??? I hope many people read this as I'm asking all of you to drop this event and ignored the next one until this greedy ppl come up with an apology and a promise future events will be fair and fun! For now this events are �� to me.
    Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I would love to know who makes these decisions.
    With the recent developments? Hopefully, they’ll be some person(s) new.

Fashion Designer
    i think this is the third tales in recent short period of time i could not get the common dragon... just toooooo many

fail after fail is frustrating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWarrior311 View Post
    A greedy psychopath! This events are rigged. Programmed with the least likelihood for success. They want to get you invested,then frustrated so you are more inclined to use money which is the only thing they're after. Forget how many days it takes to finally breed that common dragon, after that they want you to win a battle with your level 5 against a level 13??? I hope many people read this as I'm asking all of you to drop this event and ignored the next one until this greedy ppl come up with an apology and a promise future events will be fair and fun! For now this events are �� to me.
    I fear that you will be waiting for an eternity for an apology! I have not actually completed a Tales in more than a year, by choice as I will not waste gold on a common dragon if I can?t breed one!

I lose enough gold in their gold traps as it is!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    With the recent developments? Hopefully, they’ll be some person(s) new.
    We can but hope!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Storm8, as much frustration as you see these players having with breeding Wealth you go ahead and re-release Citrus? Citrus is green/yellow and BREEDABLE so there's another dragon to mess things up in this Dragon Tales - this is Not Good.
    Funny story: my old account tried for days to get the common Wealth dragon but never did. It got the Rare Citrus dragon, though. Lol!

At least some of my many fails were good for trading for Essence.

Rhino Keeper
    After I don't know how many tries with air & Forset. other combos. My first try with Forest & Air. I got it and it is hatching.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200126-223808_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	54513

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    After I don't know how many tries with air & Forset. other combos. My first try with Forest & Air. I got it and it is hatching.Click image for larger version. 

Same for me!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Same for me!!
    I am glad some are getting this!
    For me working on 2 accounts with less than 15 hours to go I still have NOT gotten on ether account. I Have been breeding non stop since it came out. So far I have gotten at least 3 of each possible outcome (except prime) some over 6 even and even many supper rares BUT STILL NO Wealth. Something is not right with this! A common should NOT be this hard to get!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    I am glad some are getting this!
    For me working on 2 accounts with less than 15 hours to go I still have NOT gotten on ether account. I Have been breeding non stop since it came out. So far I have gotten at least 3 of each possible outcome (except prime) some over 6 even and even many supper rares BUT STILL NO Wealth. Something is not right with this! A common should NOT be this hard to get!!!!!!
    I am in the same boat as I suspect are most. Took a chance on one last try got another 18 hour rare! So now I cant do the breeding required. What a joke. And the silence from them is deafening! They have 100% lost any chance of me ever spending a single penny on this game ever again!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast