Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wealth Dragon - Jan 17 2020 (Needed for the Year of the Mouse Dragon Tales Event)

Fashion Designer
    Two druid fails, two cactus fails, a palm faily, a nymph fail. I started trying british and air and that wasn't working, so I switched to forest and neo air and that wasn't working so I just tried Air and Forest - 4 hour timer....fingers crossed....

My first fail was a 4 hour also but I can't remember....not a palm, something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Neo Green & Neo Air = 6 hours
    Air & Forest = 18 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 3 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours

Air & Forest = 4 hours (fingers crossed) Update: Palm fail
    Neo Air & Dawntree = 4 hours (fingers crossed) Update: Loch Ness fail

Air & Forest = 18 hours {come on!!!!}
    Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours {grrrrrrrrrrr!}

Neo Air & Dawntree = 10 hours
    Air & Neo Green = 10 hours

Neo Air & Dawntree = 4 hours Update: Loch Ness fail

Scrying & Neo Air = 4 hours Update: Palm fail

Scrying & Neo Air = 8 hours

Scrying & Neo Air = 4 hours Update: Viridian {aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Scrying & Neo Air = 5 hours

I feel your pain! My daughter and I both each have had about 10 or more fails. I?m ready to just give up...geeesh!

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for commiserating Hope our luck changes soon.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I got a palm fail too, and am utterly confused. I used neo green and neo yellow. How did i get the tropic part? Thanks for any info. I figured I missed a memo or two 😁
    Palm was another event dragon a long time ago that required yellow and green. Another common dragon that should've been retired many many moons ago.

Banned
    I got it with Gold and Neo Forest after what seemed to be 50 fails including Palm, Viridian, Pyxis and another 4 hour dragon. This kind of stuff is why I started the thread Still Too Many Commons.

Fashion Designer
    Guh....at Satyr fail last night,followed by a peridot fail and a Nymph fail

Rhino Keeper
    I’m fairly new to DS and this is only my second event I’ve done...could anyone tell me if it’s always this hard trying to breed a dragon needed for the event? The last event I got it on the first try but this one has been nothing but continuous fails. You’d think a common dragon wouldn’t be so hard to get. I’ve gotten 2/3 of the other common dragons but still no wealth dragon & if I get one more 10 hour fruitful dragon I may just scream! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Finally after a bunch (lost track count) of fails and spending like around 10 gold for speed breeding, I was able to get this ultra rare common by breeding Neo Air and Forest. I thought I won't able to finish this DT just like the previous one when the common fail was 'Stark Might'.

I suggest S8 should retire all the previous DT common dragons once their respective events are done so everyone will have a better chance of getting the required 'common' dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Finally after a bunch (lost track count) of fails and spending like around 10 gold for speed breeding, I was able to get this ultra rare common by breeding Neo Air and Forest. I thought I won't able to finish this DT just like the previous one when the common fail was 'Stark Might'.

I suggest S8 should retire all the previous DT common dragons once their respective events are done so everyone will have a better chance of getting the required 'common' dragons.
    That would require them to actually do something to improve the quality of gameplay for their player base. I wouldn't hold your breath. They are more than happy to let these common dragons continue to accumulate and affect breeding negatively.

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I try to breed or send it to be hatch, evolve, harvest as drirected for the event my devise gets hijackedby a video, no rewards but. They are now longer than 30 sec and more that one minute waiting to video load. Then it kicks you off the game, you struggle to get a picture or back onto game Go to if action took place or you have to do it again and you get hijacked again.this cycular issue will never get me to down any of the hijacking games/videos

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast