Thread: Toadstool buildings no longer require base buildings?

Rhino Keeper

Toadstool buildings no longer require base buildings?

Elven trade sometimes asks for mushroom caps or toadstool beams, so I decided to make a toadstool cottage for a steady supply of caps. I did a bunch of adventures, bought a level 1 cottage, put it into storage, and crafted a toadstool cottage in Builder's Guild. However now I see the cottage is still in my storage. Also the Builder's Guild interface only asks for beams and blocks (admittedly, I do not remember if was ever different). Does it mean base buildings are no longer needed?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Elven trade sometimes asks for mushroom caps or toadstool beams, so I decided to make a toadstool cottage for a steady supply of caps. I did a bunch of adventures, bought a level 1 cottage, put it into storage, and crafted a toadstool cottage in Builder's Guild. However now I see the cottage is still in my storage. Also the Builder's Guild interface only asks for beams and blocks (admittedly, I do not remember if was ever different). Does it mean base buildings are no longer needed?
    Correct, they only require materials to build now. If you refer to the last page of original event thread, it seems like the Level 1 buildings were only needed to fuse the Toadstool buildings during the initial event:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ht=builder%27s