Thread: Dragon story inaccessible

Dragon story inaccessible

Hi. It?s been two days and I have only had about an hours play. It keeps saying I?m not on line. Yesterday I had about an hours play and today 5 minutes. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled etc, but still can?t access the game. Two of my friends are having the same problem. I’m losing out on crops and lb points

The Honorable Panda
    Try turning your wifi off then back on to make sure you have a strong connection. Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).

If you still have issues, please contact support so an agent can check your game. ( see support link in my signature).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try turning your wifi off then back on to make sure you have a strong connection. Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).

If you still have issues, please contact support so an agent can check your game. ( see support link in my signature).
    Both me and my girlfriend have the same problem, on different devices. No trouble with other games at all, so I doubt it’s our wifi. And considering the message from Drogotwo, I really doubt this is a coincidence. I think Storm8 should look into this. Which won’t be accomplished by mailing Support, cause I already know their answer: “No problems here, so it must be your device or your wifi....”

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having problems with tournement since yesterday. It is stuck on opponent #20. Stay with support. I have faith in them. In the meantime, I'm missing a lot of bingo, etc progress. Storm8 will usually gift you something for your trouble. Good Luck!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200118-124222_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	54473

I have contacted support and will post if they sort it out. Thank you. Kooky panda you rock

Hi, I have just noticed I am missing around 800 essence in the codex, that’s where it was when I checked a few days ago and now I only have 69. I hadn’t decided what to use it on and now I need to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaseymay69 View Post
    Hi, I have just noticed I am missing around 800 essence in the codex, that?s where it was when I checked a few days ago and now I only have 69. I hadn?t decided what to use it on and now I need to start again.
    Edit: I realised I put this in the wrong spot, I have sent support a message