Thread: Bingo is stuck!

Rhino Keeper

Bingo is stuck!

My bingo board is stuck on a task. I collected it and went on to the next and the game processes and I?m back on the collect task. The second task has been done (like my dragons have been evolved or neighbors visited) so the hours I have spent waiting to finish a task are wasted. I was in the top three in bingo and now I am in about fifteenth. Force closing and powering down my device does not help.

Banned
    This or something very similar has happened to me at least 3 times in the past. The game screen will darken and when it comes back the bingo button will display finish, I go into bingo and both the older and current task boxes are highlighted but the wording is for older already completed task. Tap to clear that and other task now says EXPIRED!

I have written to S8 each time so they are aware...But the best answer I got from them was.... Sorry, we can't duplicate the problem.

Lousy situation and answer no better but it's typical S8.

Sorry that you got really messed up in bingo because of it. When I finish a task now I tap menu then social to get community list. When you see LOADING game supposedly is updating your activity on their server. I'm not sure if that really helps but I don't think it hurts. It doesn't always work because the game can be acting up just as you tap social...i did say it happened 3 times to me but i think without my maneuveur it could have been 6,7 or 8!

Hope it's the only time for you...GL

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get it to finally clear? I’ve visited, restarted multiple times and it just comes back every time.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support a Storm8

Link is in my signature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    How did you get it to finally clear? I?ve visited, restarted multiple times and it just comes back every time.
    When I went into bingo, the collect button was set so I just tapped to collect, the 2nd task then said expired/ clear I tapped clear and game was ready to play again.

If you keep getting the complete task button over and over, that's a bit different than what happened to me and sounds like your game really got messed up so you may need support to fix your island.

The only thing you haven't tried is to uninstall and reinstall the game but I don't think that will fix it...sounds like you need support. Sorry this happened and sorry I can't be more helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    My bingo board is stuck on a task. I collected it and went on to the next and the game processes and I?m back on the collect task. The second task has been done (like my dragons have been evolved or neighbors visited) so the hours I have spent waiting to finish a task are wasted. I was in the top three in bingo and now I am in about fifteenth. Force closing and powering down my device does not help.

The same Bingo glitch hag happened to me 3 times - and I was in second position on two of those occasions. I closed several times and also did a complete uninstall to no avail. I sent pics and explanation to Support but they gave no help - simply said they hadn’t seen it before. I was not able to clear it and simply had to wait it out until the next Bingo round.
    At least the experience has convinced me never to use gold to speed up bingo tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    Take screenshots if possible. My tournement has been stuck on opponent #20 for 2 days now. It effects my progress in Bingo, gold coins, badges for battles, etc.. I hope they get us straight soon. At the very least, should give us a habitat or non breedable DrGon for the inconvenience.

Bingo is stuck fix your game

Rhino Keeper
    Mine “fixed” itself when Bingo reset. Of course I dropped a level in bingo, missed out on bingo prizes, etc.