Thread: Bingo ?stuck?

Rhino Keeper

Bingo ?stuck?

Help! My bingo board won?t let me collect the completed task. I collect it and move on to the next one. I complete that and the game ?processes? and the game rolls back to collect the first task. The second task is done (like I?ve fed and my dragon is up a level) but now it shows that goal is expired and the first task is showing to do it over again. I?m watching my place in bingo drop and drop. I?ve force closed repeatedly, powered down my device and nothing fixes it!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

I’m having the same problem. Bottom left finished card won’t stay collected. Tried force closing app & restarting iPad but didn’t help.

Banned

Once again Bingo is stuck in a loop

This is completely ridiculous. This has happened before and I got demoted due to it. It's probably going to happen again because of this. I've already submitted a ticket.

For those that don't know what this is, you finish a goal, a rollback happens and you get stuck in a rollback loop trying to finish the goal. There is nothing you can do about it and your Bingo is essentially finished for the rest of the week unless they do something about it and fix your account.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Banned
    S8 has known there is a problem with bingo caused by rollbacks since 2017! Recently it seems like the problem has worsened with the infinite loop because back then the trouble was that after the rollback the current goal and the prior goal that was finished are both highlighted to complete. I would complete older and newer would then say Expired. But bingo would then continue.

This happened again to me in 2018 and 2019 and all 3 times I sent tickets. After the typical answers of it's your internet, I finally got reply 'sorry, we can't duplicate the problem'. I do wonder if they tried fixing it only to make it worse and now you can't exit the goal at all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    S8 has known there is a problem with bingo caused by rollbacks since 2017! Recently it seems like the problem has worsened with the infinite loop because back then the trouble was that after the rollback the current goal and the prior goal that was finished are both highlighted to complete. I would complete older and newer would then say Expired. But bingo would then continue.

This happened again to me in 2018 and 2019 and all 3 times I sent tickets. After the typical answers of it's your internet, I finally got reply 'sorry, we can't duplicate the problem'. I do wonder if they tried fixing it only to make it worse and now you can't exit the goal at all!
    Just like they can't duplicate the other rollbacks that deadpixel even sent them videos of.