Thread: How many request a day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

How many request a day?

I always thought it was 20 gifts and 20 request a day.

But I only recieved 14 of my requested items.
    Is this correct? Or is this a bug?

I tried using the search option but somehow it doesnt work on my phone.

Nightclub Owner
    You are correct that it is 20 gifts and 20 reqs per day. Here's a link to the Game Guide with all the details: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413130

That said, I've seen several Android users note that they do not receive the full 20 if they decline gifts. I can't seem to find the thread on the topic at the moment but I'll find it when I get home from work and add a link to it.

I've also seen players share that they don't get their full daily requests due to old requests in the system lingering. Some find that if they send out more than 20 reqs it can cause them issues while others don't seem to have this issue at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you AnnirasSweets

I always send a mass request.
    Or split in two. Left row for the left part and right for the right.

And I had this feeling for a long time but couldnt really check it. But today I started with zero parts so a good reference to see if my feeling was right. And it is. I only received 14 knobs for my petal oven.

Only receiving 14 parts could also mean that 6 of your neighbors haven't seen the request, accidentally declined or are not active players anymore.

I have wondered too about the number of gifts and requests per day. I used to get 20 each per day. Now I only get 10 requests when goals are happening, especially the first day. I have counted and only get 10. It?s like they purposely don?t want you to build two ovens on the first day of the goal.

I've been noticing the same and have been counting, I average 15-18 gifts sent and maybe 6 requests returned, this goal so far am yet to have any requests returned and I know my neighbors accept them when they receive them, they just obviously haven't gotten them

Fashion Designer
    That explains why I don't seem to get all the parts I used to. The last two goals it seems I have not gotten the max parts I could get. I think my requests aren't being received by neighbors or are not being received by me and I am almost certain I am not getting 20 gifts per day but I will start counting. I guess there is no way to fix this since Storm8 is not really supporting Bakery Story issues - and yes, I'm on an Android phone.

I have the same problem don't get all my requests back either and I am sending to active players. They need to up the gifts and requests that we receive maybe to 30 or 40 each, even my stoves are dropping less parts. We need to build more stoves since less time for goals and need to cook more food and not getting the parts we need makes it is hard to finish the goal