Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If they're not going to fix the ad bug they should bring the gem dispenser to android

If they're not going to fix the ad bug they should bring the gem dispenser to android

Discuss.

I'd rather watch the ads. That gave me 10 gems every 24 hours. I thought Gem Dispenser only gives 1 gem every 12 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by richardstalman View Post
    Discuss.
    There is no ad bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    There is no ad bug.
    Yes there is an ad bug many players, myself included, have it & when we try to play an ad we get The video failed to load. Please try again later. Now sometimes it will load an hour or two later but more often than not it doesn?t ever load so you either don?t get a gem or be able to speed up cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    There is no ad bug.
    I have not been able to load the ads for the entirety of the time I've had the game, which feels intentional seeing as they're putting gems on sale pretty much 24/7 now it feels like they're really pushing for sales

Nightclub Owner
    Discussion on videos not loading properly should be continued in the Bugs Thread for the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...working/page15

I've had the same problem since forever
    Posted about it...
    They didn't do anything about it
    So I gave up

Executive Chef
    I definitely do think they should bring the gem dispensers to android, but if they would've done it - I think they would've done so already, knowing it was either introduced in 2015 - I believe. so about 5 (or almost) years ago.

The ads seem like nothing has helped them, and S8 doesn't seem to be working on them - or at least I haven't seen anything said about them. But in a way, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I think they need to fix the ad problem first, if they aren't already.

Because people are already starting to feel like gem sales are being pushed out more and more, especially since the ad problem occurred. Bringing the gem dispensers back will only make it seem so.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-18-20 at 01:00 PM. Reason: BRINGING*** not being. *STARTING
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    I've never been able to watch videos for gems. I don't think it's a bug. I think that some people get free gems and others don't.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I've never been able to watch videos for gems. I don't think it's a bug. I think that some people get free gems and others don't.
    This is very true, I'm another that has never had the option in either RS or BS. However, the OP is meaning the bug where the players have the icon for free gems but the videos refuse to load or play so they can't earn the gems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast