Thread: Need gold nuggets

New Resident

Need gold nuggets

How do i get more gold nuggets quicker without paying for them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomar3 View Post
    How do i get more gold nuggets quicker without paying for them
    If you check the HUB Inventory, there is a full list of every item that has the chance of dropping them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025268

However, the listed items only drop Golden Nuggets occasionally so the best bet in my opinion is to chop rocks. A lot of rocks.

Fashion Designer
    Best bet is to chop dark cave formations, they frequently drop from dark cave adventures (in the castle). If you've played for a while you should have lots of them. Check your storage.

New Resident
    Have you personally gotten golden nuggets from the dark cafe formations???

Fashion Designer
    Yes I frequently chopped dark cave formations for gold nuggets in the past, but haven't had to do it in a while. Whenever my gold nuggets count is low, I'd do a mass rock chopping during weekday warrior. Btw, I highly recommend getting a gold mine, it's one of the best items in the game. Your gold items will quickly max out and you can frequently do the golden trade for gems, so these mines basically pay for themselves in the long run.

Back to the question, I just went and chopped my dark cave formations for some stats. The first 3 rocks (10 energy each for a total of 30 hits) gave me only 1 gold nugget. The second batch (30 hits) gave 2 nuggets and the last batch gave 0. This is a small sample and I can't guarantee that you'll get the same result.
    Then I chopped 10 rock outcroppings for reference (that's 200 energy). I got 0 gold nuggets. Keep in mind this is a small sample, and with random drop rate you might get completely different result. I normally get 1 gold nugget per 5-8 rock outcroppings during WW. I haven't had to do so often so my drop rate may not reflect the norm. I actually DO recommend chopping rock outcroppings during WW to replenish your gold nuggets, but only during WW as the drop rate, at least to me, is extremely low.

Fashion Designer
    I saw people chatting about a gold mine. I realize it's a gem purchase. However, I have searched my market and cannot find it! I am returning after a long break, so I need much help, any info is appreciated.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I saw people chatting about a gold mine. I realize it's a gem purchase. However, I have searched my market and cannot find it! I am returning after a long break, so I need much help, any info is appreciated.
    Extract from the Building Guide
    Found: gift with gem purchase, limited edition in market (Aug 2016, 520 gems), + offered from time to time

If/when it's released again it will be posted in the Sales thread so keep an eye out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Extract from the Building Guide
    Found: gift with gem purchase, limited edition in market (Aug 2016, 520 gems), + offered from time to time

If/when it's released again it will be posted in the Sales thread so keep an eye out
    Thanks! Eyes will be open 😎