Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newly Breedable Animals - Post what you got and how

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This happens to me every now and then, but if I close out and go back in, it is usually reset to show animals we don't have first.
    Thanks for your reply mymonta. Didn't noticed this before, because I had every breedable featured creature before this new amount of creatures came. And can't remember I saw this before. But did checked, and it was as it had to be apposed to earlier. So thanks for letting me know, I will pay attention to it the next time. Thanks again.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    You're always welcome, AppieP!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Just got lambi, I can?t remember the combo other than I used my crystal unicorn and it?s taken me more attempts than I care to admit.
    I just need captain k9 and love dove. I saw one success pair for k9 but nothing for love dove yet
    Rampage/Magmacore got me Love Dove, Smitten Kitten, Lambi and Peppermint Platty, fingers crossed for Station Dalmatian

Executive Chef
    This is SO weird....
    I just got a 7 hour timer, so thought I got 1 of the new permanent animals. But the egg said I got a reindeer?
    This creature isn't even available. Strange but got another 7 hour timer on the rebreed. I'm breeding with Magmacore and Mulbear
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200127_192406.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	54514

I'm so stupid, I was so focused on the top animals in the list( the ones I don't have yet) and didn't look good on the all list. Was searching for the element Christmas, and couldn't find it, that I thought the Reindeer wasn't breedable. But under the fire element I found it. My 2nd 7 hour timer is the Toypoodle btw. So earth, fire, nature in the mix can give you the Christmas creatures.
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-27-20 at 10:08 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Hello everyone I have a question, from past 6/7 days I kept visiting lot and lot of people's forests. I realized that they have thoes animals which are not even present in shop( at least in my shop) for example sapphire ponies, also their level is very low like 16/17 as 17 level is minimum limit for participating in events. Also no sale is going on and last month event was of darkhund so how can they have a sapphire pony while it is not even in shop or event. Many other animals are also there which are not present in shop. My question is that do the animals in shop vary player to payer. Plz answer

I got a Jingle Shells with CU and Hareon. I also got a Garnet Griffin and another 48 hour timer with that combo but I don't know what it is yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindseylulu114 View Post
    I got a Jingle Shells with CU and Hareon. I also got a Garnet Griffin and another 48 hour timer with that combo but I don't know what it is yet.
    Thank you for the information! Congrats on your crystal hybrids!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the information! Congrats on your crystal hybrids!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobisfantasy123 View Post
    Hello everyone I have a question, from past 6/7 days I kept visiting lot and lot of people's forests. I realized that they have thoes animals which are not even present in shop( at least in my shop) for example sapphire ponies, also their level is very low like 16/17 as 17 level is minimum limit for participating in events. Also no sale is going on and last month event was of darkhund so how can they have a sapphire pony while it is not even in shop or event. Many other animals are also there which are not present in shop. My question is that do the animals in shop vary player to payer. Plz answer
    The Sapphire Pony has been available via watching ads. I got one and my wife got two from watching videos. I've also gotten two Little Lambs from videos. These have all been in the last two weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12