Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newly Breedable Animals - Post what you got and how

Executive Chef

Newly Breedable Animals - Post what you got and how

I don't know if FFS will be releasing different breedable animals on a weekly or monthly basis or if this was just a one time thing, but a week ago they released a number of animals that had previously been unbreedable or only breedable during limited windows of availability. Even though most of these animals are listed as "not available through breeding," we have been able to breed some of these animals. Please use this thread to post which animals you have been able to breed and with which combos.

I just bred a Captain K9 using Emerald Dragon and Rock Rhino. I previously used this same combo to breed a Harvest Hedgehog.

I used basic Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil to breed a Werewolf.

Just got a Peppermint Platty with Pyro Pony and Dayglider.

I guess basically as long as you are using the required elements, you can get the animal you want, but I was hoping people would weigh in on things like the Tulip Tapir (what element is used for spring?) and so forth - the non-basic elements. It seems as though a lot of these animals can be obtained using Earth and Nature or Earth and Fire.
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-14-20 at 10:57 AM.

Those animals are just not marked as ?new? now. They are all in the shop, but not in the featured

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by misty00800 View Post
    Those animals are just not marked as ?new? now. They are all in the shop, but not in the featured
    Oh, sweet! I only looked at featured. I will edit my post a little bit. Thank you for letting me know!

Executive Chef
    Got warewolf with pumpkin panda and crystal unicorn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Got warewolf with pumpkin panda and crystal unicorn
    Yay for Werewolf! He isn't the best looking critter, but he is something I've never had before, so I was glad when one came to my brand new baby forest.

I just bred Rudolphin with Frostfang and Pandaffodil. I already have it on my other accounts, but I guess I can use a new one on this account.

Now a Lambi (12 hours) with Garnet Griffin and Rock Rhino. It is only a rare, so probably lots of people can get it with basic earth and fire.
    So I am wondering if these animals are *permanently* breedable or like just for the month until the next event starts. Although in that case I guess they would tell us that they were temporary. I also wonder if they will release more permanently breedable animals. I sure hope so. I mean, I'm not expecting *new* animals, but more old animals that they bring back and make available to us.
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-17-20 at 05:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just got lambi, I can?t remember the combo other than I used my crystal unicorn and it?s taken me more attempts than I care to admit.
    I just need captain k9 and love dove. I saw one success pair for k9 but nothing for love dove yet

Executive Chef
    Rock Rhino + Pyro Pony gave me the following:

- Smitten Kitten

- Storking

- Tubacan

- Lullabison
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    For some reason there's something changed in my shop. First you could see which animals you miss from the featured creatures in the shop and you need too breed. That was the animals before the "common". For example; the animals before Pyro Pony in the shop tab fire. The animals before Pandaffodil in the shop tab plant. Etc... I saw I missed a few from the new featured creatures, so start breeding for some. Just got a storking, but when I tapped on the shop, and than looked under animals all, the single type common animals were in front. I thought the animals were deleted, but when I looked further into the list I noticed they were standing there. Why is this changed, now I don't know which creatures I am missing. With more than 560 different animals in my forest I lost count, and need this type of list to see which one I'm missing

Are there more who has this "problem"?
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-21-20 at 12:08 PM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Rock Rhino + Pyro Pony gave me the following:

- Smitten Kitten

- Storking

- Tubacan

- Lullabison
    Thank you, Natasha! This is valuable information.

I also got a Storking with Rock Rhino and Hottweiler.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    For some reason there's something changed in my shop. First you could see which animals you miss from the featured creatures in the shop and you need too breed. That was the animals before the "common". For example; the animals before Pyro Pony in the shop tab fire. The animals before Pandaffodil in the shop tab plant. Etc... I saw I missed a few from the new featured creatures, so start breeding for some. Just got a storking, but when I tapped on the shop, and than looked under animals all, the single type common animals were in front. I thought the animals were deleted, but when I looked further into the list I noticed they were standing there. Why is this changed, now I don't know which creatures I am missing. With more than 560 different animals in my forest I lost count, and need this type of list to see which one I'm missing

Are there more who has this "problem"?
    This happens to me every now and then, but if I close out and go back in, it is usually reset to show animals we don't have first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast