Thread: Golden nuggets for level 5

Unhappy Golden nuggets for level 5

Im stuck on level 5 of gone to the sled dogs, and need gold nuggets
    I have been having trouble getting them and now need them even more urgently. I don't understand why I rarely get them.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 01-13-20 at 03:04 PM. Reason: removed email for player's security

New Resident
    I have the same issue, rarely get them. Would love to hear suggestions. I’ve tried the miner boaster multiple times and have never gotten one when using it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you don't have a dedicated gold dropping item, then the only way is to chop rocks and plenty of them... the inventory guide has a list of items that drop this item. The miner boost isn't a good way to get them; I've not read of many players having success with this particular boost.

Lower levelled kingdoms were gifted golden nuggets on goal 11 from S8 to assist with the event. Not sure what levels you're both on....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Im on level 50, and have 2 mines and 1 deep mine. I rarely get any nuggets. Is there a problem that causes that? Thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No problem with your game, golden nuggets are just a rare item. If you can get either the fire wagon or golden mine or Celestine when they're offered again that would be a good investment. They drop the most for me.