Thread: Hiss ?n Boots prize chests not delivered

Hiss ?n Boots prize chests not delivered

The [WHATEVER] chests, won along the way, never actually showed up?not in Inventory nor anywhere else I know to look. (Pls 4give the [WHATEVER] ref; I?m a few wks fm 59, & memory isn?t even the worst of my losses lol Took me 20 mins 2 remember ?Hiss ?n Boots?!) So...as I worked my way up in points toward the next rank and the finishing prize (can?t remember its name either, but icon was a ?kitty? boot, prob ab a dozen msgs read I had won these (surprise? mystery?) chests, & find them in Inventory. But nothing like that ever showed up. The only chest-ish thing (glad I?m not speaking this, whew 😅 ) was a crate that (allegedly) holds 25 energies fm 1 strike of ax. I haven?t opened that yet, so idk if it will work. If not WARNING I?ll be back 😉 Ty vm 4 ur patience w/ur elders

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myriptide View Post
    The [WHATEVER] chests, won along the way, never actually showed up?not in Inventory nor anywhere else I know to look. (Pls 4give the [WHATEVER] ref; I?m a few wks fm 59, & memory isn?t even the worst of my losses lol Took me 20 mins 2 remember ?Hiss ?n Boots?!) So...as I worked my way up in points toward the next rank and the finishing prize (can?t remember its name either, but icon was a ?kitty? boot, prob ab a dozen msgs read I had won these (surprise? mystery?) chests, & find them in Inventory. But nothing like that ever showed up. The only chest-ish thing (glad I?m not speaking this, whew  ) was a crate that (allegedly) holds 25 energies fm 1 strike of ax. I haven?t opened that yet, so idk if it will work. If not WARNING I?ll be back  Ty vm 4 ur patience w/ur elders
    The chests don't actually show up in your inventory. They open right away (there is nothing to chop). What you won will be sitting in your inventory but you will have to go back at bit. However, most items earned in a LB event are coins, energy, and points for the leaderboard so there might not actually be anything in your inventory. Chopping the energy crate will give you the energy. If you are worried take a screen shot before chopping the crate then make sure your energy total goes up by 25. the kitty in the boot will be in your inventory unless you already placed in on your board.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Tyvm for the info. I started thinking it must be something like u described. Like others have said, I am also not a gamer. Except for (sporadically) a few word/matching/puzzle games, the Sims (EA?s PC ver 2) & this, CS, are the only games I play. And I?m guessing I play less than many do. Just saying I am prob 1 of CS?s least savvy players. There are more things in it that I Tyvm for the info. I started thinking it must be something like u described. Like others have said, I?m also not a gamer. Except for (sporadically) a few word/matching/puzzle games, the Sims (on PC back at EA?s ver 2, & this, CS, are the only games I play So I do NOT understand more than I DO. & even if I DID, I would prob forget more than I would remember. You are good at explaining. Thanks again