Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These ads.....

Fashion Designer

These ads.....

they need to stop! or at least fix them. every time i get an ad, after its finished i either get kicked out of the game, or the screen does this weird split thing and i have to force close anyway to fix it. Also, if my phone is on silent then there should be NO volume on these ads. it really annoys me when I'm sitting in a room full of people and its silent and I'm playing my game and out of nowhere noise is blasting from my phone. fix the ads! And respect our choices to keep our phones on silent
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-13-20 at 11:50 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    they need to stop! or at least fix them. every time i get an ad, after its finished i either get kicked out of the game, or the screen does this weird split thing and i have to force close anyway to fix it. Also, if my phone is on silent then there should be NO volume on these ads. it really annoys me when I'm sitting in a room full of people and its silent and I'm playing my game and out of nowhere noise is blasting from my phone. fix the ads! And respect our choices to keep our phones on silent
    Ditto!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-13-20 at 11:51 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    The sound is the most annoying thing, I need to always remember to turn media volume down before playing just in case a random ad comes on.

Executive Chef
    Agree. And I’m getting them more and more frequently, at more random times, AND getting more that are very loud AND they’re trending toward longer ads that lead straight to the play store. None of this is going to result in happy customers.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Can you please make sure your app is up to date with the most recent iOS version (3.0.4)? Also, can you please let me know which ad networks the ads that play with sound are from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Can you please make sure your app is up to date with the most recent iOS version (3.0.4)? Also, can you please let me know which ad networks the ads that play with sound are from?
    Klondike Adventures By AdColony.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ditto!
    and its ditto from me too!
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    and its ditto from me too!
    Ditto!!! Homescapes is another loud one but there are many more. The random ad pop ups really mess up the game and are very annoying.

Executive Chef
    If I ever find Lily?s Garden, I am going to BULLDOZE it! Lol! I have sat thru this ad dozens of times in the last few days. Plus it also shows adult themes where she shows her blond boyfriend she?s pregnant, he leaves, and then she erases one of the lines on the pregnancy test to show that she faked it just to get rid of him, I guess. In the newest ad she has a brunette boyfriend who stays with her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    If I ever find Lily?s Garden, I am going to BULLDOZE it! Lol! I have sat thru this ad dozens of times in the last few days. Plus it also shows adult themes where she shows her blond boyfriend she?s pregnant, he leaves, and then she erases one of the lines on the pregnancy test to show that she faked it just to get rid of him, I guess. In the newest ad she has a brunette boyfriend who stays with her.
    Can I ride shot*** on your bulldozer?
    These long ads are awful and soooo annoying. I have no problem with short ads, the 45+ second ones are garbage. Stinky garbage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast