Thread: Did not receive lucky bloom milestone in leaderboard

Did not receive lucky bloom milestone in leaderboard

Did not receive lucky bloom milestone when I went over 3k point. I?ve restarted game several times and it?s still not in storage. The island goal for it is still outstanding. I?ve submitted ticket but by the time it gets looked at the event will be over. Help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyt13 View Post
    Did not receive lucky bloom milestone when I went over 3k point. I?ve restarted game several times and it?s still not in storage. The island goal for it is still outstanding. I?ve submitted ticket but by the time it gets looked at the event will be over. Help!
    The game will go until next Friday. Support will be in the office on Monday.

Fashion Designer

Red face

Have you tried to visit another island? Have you looked at the "ALL" in the storage?
    Sorry if you already know this. I don't mean to repeat.

Yes hun I've done all of what you suggested. I even tried logging onto my game with another device. I selected ALL in storage and slowly went through everything...no lucky bloom. And my island goal for the same is still outstanding.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm 8

Link is in my signature