Thread: Login Feature iOS

Rhino Keeper

Login Feature iOS

I?ve asked for help with this before and I?m still not able to use the login feature in Bakery Story. It works from Dragon Story only. So, is this feature available in Bakery Story? I want to delete Dragon Story from my phone.

The confusing part is the the login feature is there in Bakery Story; I type in my S8 I.D name under account login, then I enter my password, and that’s as far as I can go. The keyboard won?t go away, therefore prevents me from pressing ?login?. I?m kinda frustrated and have researched a few threads on this topic and have gotten a couple replies (thanks) and I try the suggestions but it's not working. I gave up, but trying again. Please help. I took a screen shot and researched how to post an image but that is super confusing lol.

Nightclub Owner
    I use the login on Bakery at least once a week and haven't had any issues. Does your keyboard not retract after you type your password and press Return?

Though if you want to delete DS specifically from your device, I'm pretty sure at least one of the Mania games has the login feature. I know I used one before but can't recall if it was Bubble or Jewel Mania...

Rhino Keeper
    That’s correct the keyboard does not retract. Thanks so much. Let me know if you have any ideas on why it doesn’t. Because it works perfectly fine thru dragon story.

My last resort will be checking access through another game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I know we've talked about this before so I won't post the link to the transfer thread, but I had a couple more thoughts....

1. do you by any chance have your game (any one) linked to the cloud? If you do then that is possibly the problem.

2. I haven't tested this myself as I don't want to trigger the current goal in Bakery, but can you use the enter or tab button on the keyboard as the 'go' button?

3. Do you have another device you can use by any chance? There were keyboard issues associated with android but as you've put iOS in your title, that's not you... which device do you have?

Rhino Keeper
    I’ll research your suggestions over the next day or two. Work tomorrow. Not familiar with the the cloud possibility but I’ve seen that mentioned in threads. Will charge up an old phone and test that too. Testing your #2 suggestion in a few. I’ll keep you posted. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... snip.... can you use the enter or tab button on the keyboard as the 'go' button? ...snip...
    This method is precisely what I was meaning in my post, which I now realize is poorly worded. It's how I do it every time I switch between accounts and I've never had any issues. I didn't even realize there was an on-screen button to use until I read this!

On my phone keyboard, the button that is normally 'Enter' on a physical keyboard is labeled 'Return' when I'm typing in s8 games. Thank you for clearing that up, it's another little detail I never noticed before. Apparently I'm not nearly as perceptive as I once thought....

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to you both!! happy face me now. Lol

I tried this and it was a success. Feeling a little deficient in my technical aptitude though.

SW if you ever have a spare moment maybe add this to your Login Feature to Other accounts thread.

Thanks again.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Woohoo! Super happy to hear you've been successful Thanks for letting us know.

(Do you mean using the Enter key as the Proceed button?)

Rhino Keeper
    After the steps of entering S8 ID and Password press the phone “keyboard” “return” key. After you hit return the keyboard retracts or clears off your phone then the Blue Login Tab appears so that you can press “Login” and then good to go. Hope that’s clear. Not sure whether they are buttons or keys. Lol

The puzzling part is that when I move to and from other accounts via Dragon Story I press “white space” above the keyboard. So just kinda weird. Glad it’s resolved And thanks again.