Thread: Not getting paid

New Resident

Not getting paid

This entire week I've noticed my cash (coin) was dropped fast. I figured out why! When I log into the game I'm not receiving any money while I was in away! And after I visit my neighbors I return home and I'm not getting money while I was away. I've been playing since 2012, I had millions of coin and now I cant even make recipes because I have no money!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I have a few thoughts but I can't say for certain without more details. Namely:

Is your coin counter not moving at all or just much slower?
    If it's not moving at all, are your customers still entering, sitting, eating and paying regularly?
    If the customers are behaving normally from entering to exiting, when you watch for a few minutes, what is happening to your coin count when a customer finishes their food?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have a few thoughts but I can't say for certain without more details. Namely:

Is your coin counter not moving at all or just much slower?
    If it's not moving at all, are your customers still entering, sitting, eating and paying regularly?
    If the customers are behaving normally from entering to exiting, when you watch for a few minutes, what is happening to your coin count when a customer finishes their food?
    My coin counter is moving up as long as I'm on my game. customers are behaving normally...entering, sitting, eating, leaving without any issue. Coin counter is adding +4 or lower with each plate.
    The only issue is not getting any coins while I'm not on the game. When I get on, after sleeping or whatnot, there are typically 2 to 4 pop ups...1. Gifts and request 2. You made $ while you were gone 3. Sometimes buy a box for diamonds
    I don't get the pop up for $ earned while away and my cash stays the same amount as it was the night before

Nightclub Owner
    In this situation, I would recommend contacting support. They'll be able to see if it's an actual bug and get it sorted for you.

You can contact support through either of the following links:

S8 Support Site: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

BS Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

In this situation, I would recommend contacting support. They'll be able to see if it's an actual bug and get it sorted for you.

You can contact support through either of the following links:

S8 Support Site: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

BS Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    This happens to me too! But only when the tablet isn?t connected to wifi! It never happens on this acct on my phone. Could it be you won?t earn coins unless connected to the internet?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    This happens to me too! But only when the tablet isn?t connected to wifi! It never happens on this acct on my phone. Could it be you won?t earn coins unless connected to the internet?
    Storm8 games won't work at all if there is no internet connection.

Whether you're using a Wi-Fi or cellular connection would only become an issue if the signal is weak. Even in the case of a weak signal though, the game simply won't load or it will keep showing you the sync screen. Your connection has no bearing on the actual mechanics of the game.

Storm8 games won't work at all if there is no internet connection.

Whether you're using a Wi-Fi or cellular connection would only become an issue if the signal is weak. Even in the case of a weak signal though, the game simply won't load or it will keep showing you the sync screen. Your connection has no bearing on the actual mechanics of the game.
    So, if the tablet isnt connected to wifi i will not earn coins?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbaker601 View Post
    So, if the tablet isnt connected to wifi i will not earn coins?
    Sorry for the confusion. What I was trying to say is that our individual internet connection has zero impact on the game. So long as you have open tables, a clear path for the bots to walk and food for them to eat, you will continue earning.

All of our game progress is stored on the Storm8 servers which is how they continue to run (bots entering, selling food, etc) even while the app itself is closed on our devices. There are lots of variables that can alter our earnings but internet connection isn't one of them.

Make sure that your door isn't blocked! The game is not designed to have it blocked, so doing so may cause issues with your gameplay.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Wow... i thought this only my bakery ! This was happening to me for last 3 days.... not earning coins while away from the game (logged out/visiting neighbors/redecorating) , but it seems to hv corrected by itself from today afternoon... hope the same for maggie309..