Thread: Spellbound Dew

New Resident

Spellbound Dew

Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me how to get more dew? It says to harvest flowers but I only ever get it from Ivy?s hut. Any idea?s?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can find all of the drops from every item in our wonderful Inventory Guide! Here's the link for you: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

There are lots of places to find spellbound dew, but if you're only new, then you might have limited choices.
    extract:
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sezzymay View Post
    Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me how to get more dew? It says to harvest flowers but I only ever get it from Ivy?s hut. Any idea?s?
    Best sorce is to buy Spellbound Bloom - but it costs gems.
    Also - if you have MRC - make All 4 unicorns ( spellbound dew + tokens), Armored Dark Unicorns etc - I'm usually maxe out on dew just thanks to them.

New Resident
    Thanks! What?s MRC?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Mythic Research Centre. It's where you craft animals with gold troll tokens from Monster Hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't recall ever getting Spellbound Dew from my L6 Puppet Theatre

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I don't recall ever getting Spellbound Dew from my L6 Puppet Theatre
    I can't recall ever getting anything, except coins, from that Level 6 Puppet Theatre, come to think of it! Lol.

I seem to be getting quite a few spellbound dew drops from the catsanthemums from the current event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I can't recall ever getting anything, except coins, from that Level 6 Puppet Theatre, come to think of it! Lol.

I seem to be getting quite a few spellbound dew drops from the catsanthemums from the current event
    Spellbound dew drop is random and when it does drop its only one. I actually got like 2 or 3 expansion permits from the puppet theater so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

Well, now I got one