Page 63 of 218 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Thank you. I would love to visit. I?m tealbird81
    I’m Arias, stop on by!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had read the forum before buying the Hydra it is Huge. I desperately need to expand and really don't have the space for it. Oh well I am making Explorer Permits as fast as I can I am up to 17 and 50 Enchanted Lantern.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I am guessing you don't NEED the venomous kitsunecorne, but it sure would be adorable! You can always buy more gems. : )

Hydra looks AWESOME.

Highly recommend getting ticket and other expansion supply droppers. I have slowly collected through events, sales, and the Baron's tent, enough droppers from different categories (guaranteed and chance of) to not be able to do many trades! I can still keep up with permit production but am just about maxed out now - I want room to do the 5 gem trade so I can't really afford to have many more. It's a great place to be. Although the 'chance of' ones don't drop The bug items often, when you have enough, it's fab to also get the occasional enchanted lantern or expansion permit in addition to trade permits, and I got 8 wisp lanterns towards my last expansion sale plot at my most recent collection. They drop so many I don't have to craft any to complete the sale. So, yeah, snap 'em up! If I didn't have them, I defo would have, like, Seven Siren Sisters or something like that. : ) I DO have a gingerbread army. : )

My question: does the noble stable do event drops when the stable is required? If so, I am totally getting it.

(I wish the Stargazer decos were for coins though, like the romantic walls were. I bought hundreds of those. Too expensive to do that for stargazer collection. Gorgeous, though.)

Best wishes to all! LOVE these sales!
    I have the noble stable from the original event, and I think it *does* usually produce the special event drops that the other stables do!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    I have the noble stable from the original event, and I think it *does* usually produce the special event drops that the other stables do!
    The Noble Stable doesn’t drop event items.
    Sometimes the Haunted Stable does.

Good guess - I don’t need it...
    but I did splurge and get the Venomous Kitsucorn. haha

Fashion Designer
    S8 can we get shadows for the Hydra?
    It doesn't look quite right without it.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Hmm I just unlocked the magic fruit trade and did it twice. I'd thought I read it was supposed to give 5 tickets? Which should have doubled. But it is only giving 2. Did I misread it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hmm I just unlocked the magic fruit trade and did it twice. I'd thought I read it was supposed to give 5 tickets? Which should have doubled. But it is only giving 2. Did I misread it?
    I don't know how it's phrased, but no trade ever gives 5 Tickets, it's always just 1 (doubled temporarily)

Fashion Designer
    I actually remember reading something about a "bonus" the first time you upgrade the trade routes. 🤔

Edit: Each time you upgrade the Fruit Trade you're supposed to get a 5 Trade Ticket bonus for "upgrading", but I believe it's separate and not awarded at your first trade (so as a separate bonus it wouldn't be "doubled up"). Found a post by s8 staff since I couldn't remember which guide I read it in.
    Edit2: Ah, i'd seen it under the Royal Exchange trade route info in the Building Guide 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-29-20 at 11:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hydra and mermaid guy, and ocean deco - SO worth it! I loved seeing everyone else's pictures so here are mine:

Attachment 56460

Hydra! Adventure land. : )

Attachment 56461
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Hydra and mermaid guy, and ocean deco - SO worth it! I loved seeing everyone else's pictures so here are mine:
    Wow, you have a really impressive Sea area! Great to see the Ocean Floor Path in-game, it's so beautiful
    And that Bioluminescent Hydra is awesome. Congrats to everyone who bought him, he's a real eye catcher!

I'm having such a hard time deciding what I want in this sale.
    I don't have 200 Gems, so that rules out half, but I do like Ye Olde Bar'n Grille, Merfolk Warrior, Baby Pink Jellyfin, Faerie Fountain, Ocean Floor Path and the Flying Raccoon

- Does anyone know if the Faerie Fountain is a multidropper? It is pretty cheap..
    - Is a bread drop from Ye Olde Bar'n Grille very rare? (I know, hard to say with random drops..)
    - Does the Baby Pink Jellyfin really drop Tideblooms too? Every collection? I don't need his drops anymore, but it is adorable and the Elves want both Tideblooms and Jellyfin Jelly occasionally.

I can really recommend the Red Crab. It was super helpful back when I didn't have much Mermaid Scales droppers, and it's cute and cheap.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-30-20 at 03:32 AM.