Page 30 of 218 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Thanks, ninjalejones! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Probably because it?s new, an extra Destrier cost 850 when it first came out in a quest, now it?s a 150
    Haha~ that?s true! Thanks! 🤣

What about Rosemarie & Arkvard? Anyone knows the amount of energy dropped and frequency?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Talk to me about the Beastbane Display! Those who own one, would you say it's worth spending 200 gems (the equivalent of 2 flower power alis!) on? What's its timer? How regularly would you say it drops gold tokens?
    I would get another Beastline Display in heartbeat if I could. I LOVE IT. It has NEVER been on the sale. I t drops tokens - even outside the hunts, and I get several gold tokens even between the hunts.

Executive Chef
    has anyone been able to do the double trade tickets yet?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

something went wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Talk to me about the Beastbane Display! Those who own one, would you say it's worth spending 200 gems (the equivalent of 2 flower power alis!) on? What's its timer? How regularly would you say it drops gold tokens?
    I have had it for a long time and I believe I paid 350 gems for it, so I would say it's a bargain for 200 gems. Beastbane display is a daily dropper and it drops 1-3 tokens. The troll token (gold) is quite rare. I don't count, but I would guess once a week. But it's the only source of tokens outside monster hunts, so if you are still in need of stuff from the Mythic Research Center, it can help you quote a bit. And it helps a little when a new monster hunt is starting. Because of the beastbane display, I usually have sufficient tokens to get the new monster hunt item item from the Research Center right away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I would get another Beastline Display in heartbeat if I could. I LOVE IT. It has NEVER been on the sale. I t drops tokens - even outside the hunts, and I get several gold tokens even between the hunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    I have had it for a long time and I believe I paid 350 gems for it, so I would say it's a bargain for 200 gems. Beastbane display is a daily dropper and it drops 1-3 tokens. The troll token (gold) is quite rare. I don't count, but I would guess once a week. But it's the only source of tokens outside monster hunts, so if you are still in need of stuff from the Mythic Research Center, it can help you quote a bit. And it helps a little when a new monster hunt is starting. Because of the beastbane display, I usually have sufficient tokens to get the new monster hunt item item from the Research Center right away.
    Thank you both for your thoughts! Just a small quibble, mientoentje: It's not the ONLY source for tokens outside the hunt. Unicorns (from the MRC) drop them too, though the gold token probably drops less frequently (it's extremely rare with the unicorns).

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the advice about the Beastbane. It convinced me to go buy my own.

Also, don’t forget to check out the walkers. There are some new ones and some that will cost gems...

Attachment 55315

Attachment 55316

Fashion Designer
    Also, forgot to add info about the Royal Exchange.

I did get double tickets when my trade ended. I don’t think it was faster than normal, but 2 trade tickets will always make me smile.