Page 212 of 218 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    The garden of stars is 1750 gems for all 4 parts! 😳

It?s very pretty and I would love to have it, since I missed the event, but it only drops coins? 1750 gems, seriously?

Otherwise I?m amazed about this grand sale, feels so abundant, thanks S8!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Is there a limit on the number of Rounceys (Rouncies) and Destriers we can have in the game? I have two Rounceys and see them on sale in the market, but I have five Destriers and they don't appear for sale in my market.
    Same, i got only 4 peacock and it gone. Is it bug?

Nightclub Owner
    The sales posts are all up und running! That's a lot
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1675437
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I want to ask if there was a mistake in pricing the garden of stars? I just looked in Shibuyas list (amazing job btw!) and the 4 parts are listed as 250 gems each, non sale price, but I have them on sale at 125, 250, 500 and 875 gems

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see anyone mention the reduced plots (or maybe I missed the post??).
    See arrow on screenshot for the location of reduced plots available to me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4159.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	63810
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The sales posts are all up und running! That's a lot
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1675437
    Thank you so much for organizing this. It makes it so helpful to decide what to buy. This sale is wonderful!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    The garden of stars is 1750 gems for all 4 parts! ��

It?s very pretty and I would love to have it, since I missed the event, but it only drops coins? 1750 gems, seriously?

Otherwise I?m amazed about this grand sale, feels so abundant, thanks S8!

I’d love these, but a little steep.
    Anyone know more info on Judge Gray, or Dark Onyx?
    Anyone have a list of items that drop the most coin? Always seem to need those for expansion
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention the reduced plots (or maybe I missed the post??).
    See arrow on screenshot for the location of reduced plots available to me.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4159.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	63810
    I saw something about expansions and I thought it was about the trade tickets and closed it too fast. The plots I need to expand for the storyline are the same so I didn?t realize it was a sale, I thought there were maybe new plots. Are certain expansion less coins or less everything?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the Fawnicorn and the Enchanted fawnicorn have the same drops? It seems like it but I wanted to check before I make a decision!

Also I find myself short on water lately and wondered if anyone has any of the ponds/fountains from this sale. I bought the flower shoppe without checking because the description said it crafts floral decorations and I thought I didn?t have it already. I don?t want to make the same mistake with the mist garden or another water feature (the waterless horse fountain is sad to me). I?ve been checking the descriptions in the hub inventory guide but now I?m kind of paranoid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Is there a limit on the number of Rounceys (Rouncies) and Destriers we can have in the game? I have two Rounceys and see them on sale in the market, but I have five Destriers and they don't appear for sale in my market.
    i have 4 Destriers and it shows up in my market.so limit must be 5
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily