Page 185 of 218 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are the Romantic Dancers animated? (same animation as Dearly Departed Dancers?) Are they worth it for the Coin drop?

I think they are 4+ Energy droppers. I just got 5 and 8 Energy from 2 of them
    Thank you for all the info as always! 😊 I just purchased the Romantic Dancers. They sway back and forth.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Would you guys think getting more then one Heartbreaker Alicolt is worth it? Is it dropping around 4-6 energy a day or just 1-3?
    My first collection was 10 energy and various petals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are the Romantic Dancers animated? (same animation as Dearly Departed Dancers?) Are they worth it for the Coin drop?
    Random drops from little to a lot, so hard to tell. I have 2 in my coin farm corner.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Random drops from little to a lot, so hard to tell. I have 2 in my coin farm corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Thank you for all the info as always! �� I just purchased the Romantic Dancers. They sway back and forth.
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth and Frostyforest!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I could have sworn my trolls always drop energy, from 2 and up
    same here, once it gave me 40 and once 100

are the romantic dancers worth it for the coins? i need money for expansions
    Last edited by Blanche_Lady; 02-06-22 at 11:40 AM. Reason: add a question

Rhino Keeper
    First collection from the Romantic Dancers was around 1000 coins. No simple feast. 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    are the romantic dancers worth it for the coins? i need money for expansions
    I doubt it but they’re so cute!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was only going to buy the one Heartbreaker Alicolt but ended up buying 2 of those a pink mink and the troll since yall talked me to into it and I couldn't be happier!

Rhino Keeper
    These sales are so hard because *what if something better comes out next week, over actual V. Day weekend???*

Also trying to determine if I should get another Alicolt ir a Cupid Troll (for variety and because it?s cheaper).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    These sales are so hard because *what if something better comes out next week, over actual V. Day weekend???*

Also trying to determine if I should get another Alicolt ir a Cupid Troll (for variety and because it?s cheaper).
    I think the Alicolt is the better choice Gems-for-Energy wise.. but there is something to say for variety.
    I bought 1 Cupid Troll (he is cute) and 3 Heartbreaker Alicolts (sort of gave up on 100 Gem Energy droppers coming on sale ever again, and I'm really happy with the one I already had)
    I'm passing on the Romantic Dancers for now. I like they're animated, but I already spent a huge amount of Gems.