Page 175 of 218 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    God bless Giselle!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Wintry Wizard
    Info: A mischievous man with a magical gift for bringing things to life. He might gift you with Spellbound Dew or Glimmerdust!
    Collection time: 12 hours

Shibuya, it will be my New Year's resolution to figure out how to post pictures. Hope springs eternal!
    Thanks! I all add the missing info. If there are other drops, let us know!

To add an image to your post just press the "Insert Image" button. The follow the steps.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    For those who have upgraded Gingerbread cottages & Farmhouses, do they also drop crops like regular cottages/farmhouses at level 7?
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    For those who have upgraded Gingerbread cottages & Farmhouses, do they also drop crops like regular cottages/farmhouses at level 7?
    They have the same upgrade resources & drops as regular buildings.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Gingerbread Steed
    Hi,
    I have looked everywhere, but I can't find how to purchase this lovely steed.
    Nowhere in the market. I don't own any yet. Am I maxed out on anything else that would prevent the sale?
    Could you please help? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi,
    I have looked everywhere, but I can't find how to purchase this lovely steed.
    Nowhere in the market. I don't own any yet. Am I maxed out on anything else that would prevent the sale?
    Could you please help? Thanks.
    Son of a ***, I was traveling and missed out on the steed. I?ve been eagerly awaiting chance to purchase.

I?m sorry , I know that didn?t answer your question. This was one of those Monday sales that only lasts a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Wintry Wizard
    Info: A mischievous man with a magical gift for bringing things to life. He might gift you with Spellbound Dew or Glimmerdust!

Shibuya, it will be my New Year's resolution to figure out how to post pictures. Hope springs eternal!
    Are you accessing the forum from your mobile? If so, you need to switch to full site. Even then I have trouble posting from my phone, though. I usually forward screenshots to my computer and post from there.

Executive Chef
    2 things
    So, not exactly a doorbuster, but a sale - I must say that the unlimited energy packs couldn't have come at a better time! I almost wish we were having a monster hunt! On one account, I finally completed part 1 of the Candy Kingdom, so I had to battle a witch for 99 energy. On another account I finally made it to the Prevalian Temple and had to fight (I don't remember her name), also for 99 energy. And another account had to battle Lady Greselda, also 99 energy. Plus I unlocked What Storms May Come and needed to chop some coral reefs. So really pleased with the timing of the 10 minute energy packs.

Also, I noticed that 2 of my accounts have a current sale offer that includes 5 Enchanted Lanterns, while my other two accounts have the identical sale except for they include 50 Wisp Lanterns instead of the Enchanted Lanterns. I thought maybe it had to do with level, but it is my highest level and my lowest level accounts that have the Enchanted Lantern offer. Is that normal?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Wintry Wizard

You have to be in "full site" mode to see the icon with what looks like a tree. Press that icon and follow directions to use your pics from your photo library. Do a screen shot and edit and crop a screenshot in your photos.
    Hah. I just saw above post in answer to your question

I don't like to use full site mode because of the little print, so I have to go to my settings to Safari and clear my web history. For some reason this works for me, but there's probably better ways.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-14-21 at 01:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Please send a ticket to support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can look into this for you. Thanks!
    Thank you, I did 🙂