Page 167 of 218 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Any expansions on sale? I just got the pop up about more expansions available and looked around to see if any were discounted and could not find any.
    There are new areas, but they are NOT on sale so no rush to open them.

The new areas are Z13-Z17 if you are looking for the new expensive plots.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    There are new areas, but they are NOT on sale so no rush to open them.

The new areas are Z13-Z17 if you are looking for the new expensive plots.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    I?m an advanced level 50 player. My first choice would easily be the cabbage hut. I have received mint chips, dailies, ticket and feast droppers from the tent game. Then either the royal dark unicorn or dragon hydra depending on the energy drop rate. The royal dark unicorn is 100 gems less than the winter Clydesdale plus it drops sword tokens.
    Yep I agree. I especially think the cabbage hut is top of my list for helpful items.

I have a theory about drops. I have never received anything good from my spring goat, but others have posted that he's one of their best droppers. Over the past year and a half I've seen this pattern with various droppers. I'm beginning to think that it's coded this way and you may not discover if something is a good dropper for you unless you try it. That being said, the royal lion is a very good dropper for me. And I would go with the royal dark unicorn above the winter Clydesdale or the dragon.

You may wish to be cautious about the sea kelpie. Some of the aquatic creatures in MRC have a list of desirable drops but they end up being super rare. After reading on a thread about some I've come to think that their main design is coin drop and decoration. I don't know this about the sea kelpie, but I suspect it may apply to it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    My first choice would easily be the cabbage hut. I have received mint chips, dailies, ticket and feast droppers from the tent game. .....
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yep I agree. I especially think the cabbage hut is top of my list for helpful items....
    I agree, I would prioritize the Cabbage hut over any item on 'sale' right now.

I'm so disappointed I can't believe I looked foreword to this for so long.
    Again with the Paths, Walls and Towers. Doesn't look like S8 read our requests.
    I won't be buying anything, not even paths for 1 Gem I usually like to buy.

For people who are willing to spent Gems :
    - The Piggy Cottage and Bamboo Grove are excellent, but are hugely overpriced imo
    - Volcano is pretty but deco only, not worth 250 Gems imo
    - Musketeer Manor is beautiful and big. It drops food in high quantities. For example when it drops fish it drops between 4 to 8 fish at ones (estimation). I like it a lot.
    - Cleo's Pyramid is awesome for collecting Coins. Fast timer. It's beautiful, but keep in mind it's very small. (2x2, but most characters tower over it)
    - Knight Topiary is deco only. Why does it cost 160 Gems?
    - All Energy droppers are overpriced imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yep I agree. I especially think the cabbage hut is top of my list for helpful items.

I have a theory about drops. I have never received anything good from my spring goat, but others have posted that he's one of their best droppers. Over the past year and a half I've seen this pattern with various droppers. I'm beginning to think that it's coded this way and you may not discover if something is a good dropper for you unless you try it. That being said, the royal lion is a very good dropper for me. And I would go with the royal dark unicorn above the winter Clydesdale or the dragon.

You may wish to be cautious about the sea kelpie. Some of the aquatic creatures in MRC have a list of desirable drops but they end up being super rare. After reading on a thread about some I've come to think that their main design is coin drop and decoration. I don't know this about the sea kelpie, but I suspect it may apply to it.
    I have a theory as well, lol. I don’t believe all players get the same drop rates. Perhaps based on level and/or other factors. I also tend to think they regularly tweak drop rates. If I remember correctly, there was a time some players maxed out at 30 energy while others got 40. Anyhow, I still love the game.

Fashion Designer
    Some of the cards for the items are not complete, it might help to make a better decision to know that:

Cleo's Pyramid also drops larger amounts of coins, 3200 and 4100 are the most common drops, 12300 (rare) and 2300 is only when it also drops a golden item (rare)

The Royal Lion has more impressive drops than other random "expansion supply" droppers: it drops either 4 earth wisps, 2 wisp lanterns, 2 trade tickets, 1 expansion permit (very rare) or 1 enchanted lantern (very rare). If you're maxed on everything but expansion permits and/or trade tickets it might seem expensive for what it is, but if you still need the rest, it's awesome

The Piggy Hut has identical drops to the Bamboo Grove, aside from guaranteed trade tickets (1-3) it always drops either an earth wisp or a wisp lantern + an occasional golden item (rare) or expansion permit (very rare). I have 5 variations of this type of dropper and I love them, but 600 gems is too steep imo (even if it does reflect the fact that the events they originally came from were the toughest category).
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree, I would prioritize the Cabbage hut over any item on 'sale' right now.

I'm so disappointed I can't believe I looked foreword to this for so long.
    Again with the Paths, Walls and Towers. Doesn't look like S8 read our requests.
    I won't be buying anything, not even paths for 1 Gem I usually like to buy.

For people who are willing to spent Gems :
    - The Piggy Cottage and Bamboo Grove are excellent, but are hugely overpriced imo
    - Volcano is pretty but deco only, not worth 250 Gems imo
    - Musketeer Manor is beautiful and big. It drops food in high quantities. For example when it drops fish it drops between 4 to 8 fish at ones (estimation). I like it a lot.
    - Cleo's Pyramid is awesome for collecting Coins. Fast timer. It's beautiful, but keep in mind it's very small. (2x2, but most characters tower over it)
    - Knight Topiary is deco only. Why does it cost 160 Gems?
    - All Energy droppers are overpriced imo.

I have about 330 gems saved up. Should I go for Cleo's Pyramid (250) or the Royal Dark Unicorn (300)? I already earned the Royal Dark Unicorn during the event but wasn't able to complete Cleo's pyramid event. Have a collection of daily droppers and 7 weeklies. Do ya'll find Cleo's money drop that useful? Genuinely curious. Either way, I'd probably get another Faerie Fountain and that's it (other one was a baron tent prize).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    [/B]

I have about 330 gems saved up. Should I go for Cleo's Pyramid (250) or the Royal Dark Unicorn (300)? I already earned the Royal Dark Unicorn during the event but wasn't able to complete Cleo's pyramid event. Have a collection of daily droppers and 7 weeklies. Do ya'll find Cleo's money drop that useful? Genuinely curious. Either way, I'd probably get another Faerie Fountain and that's it (other one was a baron tent prize).
    That's a tough question, they are so different from each other.
    Energy droppers help with events and main story lines, money is mainly useful for expansions. Both are excellent and valuable additions to every Realm.
    And yes, money is important. Especially later in the game, expansions get extremely expensive. And the amount of money Cleo's Pyramid drops is rare.
    I couldn't recommend 1 over the other though, you have to decide for yourself what you're in need of more at this moment in your game.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    [/B]

I agree with RonjaR82 that it's a tough question because each meets a different need. I suggested the dark unicorn over the dragon and Clydesdale because it also drops tokens. But in comparing the unicorn to the pyramid........the MRC by design is long term game play. I have reached a spot where during MH I can always buy something that event, but I'm struggling to get enough coin for higher requirement expansions. It's always going to take some gathering to build the next MRC item. As you are working MRC, you will still need to expand. I'm finding coin more difficult than tokens at the moment. Every two weeks we need more room in our kingdoms. Unless you are super good at maintaining coin, I recommend the pyramid.

Also, the royal dark unicorn may be my all time favorite not only because it has tokens, but because I find it to be incredibly gorgeous. I have one and want all four. But if I was able to buy this sale, I would go for a second pyramid even though from a decorating point of view it doesn't give the look I want.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-28-21 at 07:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all so much for your input! As of now I'm planning on buying the Cabbage Hut and then after reading everyone's comments I might actually go for Cleo's Pyramid as well since I desperately need money for expanding. If I have any gems left over I'm considering getting the Royal Dark Unicorn.

Also one question, I have 1,250 crowns and have never bought any citizens from the Town Square. Is there any specific one I should most definitely buy or?