Page 139 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEB143 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the leopard and lemur drops energy?

I know what their card says, but still would like confirmation. ( I?ve been fooled before by those cards)
    I skipped that event last summer
    I?m only asking bc a neighbor said they do not.

I love the artwork , though I have plenty of purple already.

To clarify the cards on the actual game , not the forum.
    Just collected from mine for the first time - only 2 energy. ☹️ And black flagged for Spellbound Dew.

FINDING Nia

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i swear i don't have Nia. i was just looking all over my board and can't find her. she is also not for sale in the featured section. did she have a shorter sale window?
    Attachment 60570

Attachment 60571 Does anyone know what the energy drop rate is for stargazer’s ridge?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    Attachment 60571 Does anyone know what the energy drop rate is for stargazer’s ridge?
    Inventory Guide info: I don't have this item on my board anymore, but pretty sure it's not a guaranteed energy drop.
    Drops: coin, energy (3, 5), orange petals, red petals, living wood, glimmerdust, faerie murmur

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Just collected from mine for the first time - only 2 energy. ☹️ And black flagged for Spellbound Dew.
    Don't feel bad.
    2 Energy is the minimum, but in my experience with 2+ Energy droppers, they drop more Energy (3 to 10 I think) 50% of the time.
    + They have a small chance of dropping 20/50/100 Energy
    + They also drop other goodies. Spellbound Dew for example is super handy when you don't have many Spellbound Dew droppers yet. (even if you're maxed on them most of the time, I still like having my Energy droppers drop other stuff too. you collect from them anyway each day, and when you need Spellbound Dew for an event or something, it get's 'replenished for free')
    And they look great, I'm still enjoying my Enchanted Lemur very much, especially in the company of the normal Lemur and Beatrice.. (al those Lemur tails )

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just visited your kingdom. It is amazing. I love it.
    Thanks, you have a great Realm too!
    I see so many things I want, haha. That Reindeer Stable for example is adorable.. And I didn't know there were so many different kind of Dragons.
    I stopped playing for a couple of years (after a big Gem trap) so I missed out on a lot of events/ deco's.
    Fingers crossed some of them will appear in the Baron's Tent.

Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    You found Nia in shortdanzrs Realm? That's some excellent detective work!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-06-21 at 12:58 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I have the enchanted lemur. She dropped 3 energy for me yesterday. The thing that is so great about the daily energy droppers is that when you accumulate more you get a good free boost of energy every day. Today I'll post my energy after I do a round of gathering from dailies.

I spent almost all of my gems on the statues (I was low).: If I bought more, the enchanted leopard would be next on my list. I would probably not buy a daily for 500 gems unless I really really liked the graphics. But buying discounted dailies, yes!
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-06-21 at 06:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    which token is the one that is the middle one? you know the one that is in the silver and golden trade? cause that's the one i am always short on.
    I didn’t see a reply, so if this is a duplicate please ignore.

The middle (sword) token comes from the Fangbeast statue. I also bought that one because I am always short. It only drops 1-2 a day during the hunts, but that is better than nothing.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Ok this morning the lemur gave 2 energy (yesterday was 3). But I started with 40 energy and ended with 182 energy. I would have had 37 more energy because I clicked on 37 dailies energy droppers. I'm dyslexic with numbers so maybe someone could help figure the average energy? (Not adding to the daily count, but I got 22 more energy from Wizard schools and portals)

I keep finding dailies to edit into the above numbers. I didn't pay attention to individual drops but the last two I found dropped 5 and 10.

A 2+ energy dropper on paper may not look impressive, but they can and do drop more and they add up.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-06-21 at 07:00 AM.

Thank you Ronja ,Teika,

I love the artwork of the individual dailies even if they are low droppers as a collector. I always consider the sale . Then laugh it off and buy the ? pretty things? Bc 250 gems as pop is steep when I?ve gotten Over 50+ daily Alicorns for a lesser price. Also 25 weekly white Ali?s for 300 or half price 2 or 3 years ago. They aren?t doing sales like that anymore :::sigh::: . I may get one but not both. And hold off for something else til Black Friday. Or the Halloween sales if that happens. Fingers crossed.