Page 210 of 218 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantha View Post
    Did it work? x
    She probably won't find out until she collects from the Naga for the first time. After she collects, it should open that trade in the Royal Exchange.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    With my 521 gems, I'm torn between the new Sleeping Dragon, the Royal Siren, and the Enchanted Leopard (for my big cats collection). I had to laugh about how many of the zillion items are in my storage.
    I like the looks of the Enchanted Leopard, and I understand you want him for your cat collection, but if you are looking for energy, he only drops about 2 at a time. I got him for one of my accounts last year that is also kind of getting a cat collection. I could be wrong, but I am guessing that the Sleeping Dragon will probably be a 4+ energy dropper, although you probably have tons of energy and this might not be a consideration for you.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    BUYER BEWARE: I bought the Halfiling Beastie over a year ago. He drops a good amount of coins (alas, I don't pay attention to how much, but it is good); however, I bought him for the Simple Feasts he is supposed to drop, and I only received 1 or 2 in over a year!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, it should.
    Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!! I just bought myself one, so excited to have a trade for these items I've maxed out on so long ago! xD

New Resident
    Ok brilliant thank you, I?m going to get one too 😊

Any opinions about the best energy droppers in the sale?
    I am in need of energy even more than trade tickets or expansion permits
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INPUT~
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sooo impressed with this sale and I would never have expected there to be so much offered - Bunch of things I've never even seen before I'm having the hardest of time trying to decide on which things to buy and what not to

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Any opinions about the best energy droppers in the sale?
    I am in need of energy even more than trade tickets or expansion permits
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INPUT~
    I just bought a second Rouncey and Destrier, after growing up they are a weekly 40 energy dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I just bought a second Rouncey and Destrier, after growing up they are a weekly 40 energy dropper.
    Is there a limit on the number of Rounceys (Rouncies) and Destriers we can have in the game? I have two Rounceys and see them on sale in the market, but I have five Destriers and they don't appear for sale in my market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Is there a limit on the number of Rounceys (Rouncies) and Destriers we can have in the game? I have two Rounceys and see them on sale in the market, but I have five Destriers and they don't appear for sale in my market.
    pretty sure I just read somewhere that the cap is 5.