Page 176 of 218 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Another sale and we got the cutest animated snow globe from S8.
    Attachment 61627 Attachment 61628

Nightclub Owner

S8 Gift

Enchanted Snow Globe - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An animated wintry scene within a glass globe.
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Town
    Source: Gift
    Size: 2x2
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1662273
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-17-21 at 12:50 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Interesting that the card has the snowman looking to the left but when you place it he is looking right and you cannot turn it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The gift is really beautiful! thank you team!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the lovely gift S8!

Executive Chef
    Yes, thank you S8 for the lovely gift! It's really precious.

I'm looking forward to hearing others' feedback on some of the sale items. I kind of wish I had picked up more of the purple unicorn that was on sale at Black Friday. I assumed that there would be an awesome Christmas/New Year's Sale - hoping there will be! I'm surprised that the Winter Clydesdale is in the market again.

I'm specifically curious about the Tiny Reindeer (300 gems and you collect from him once a week? For Expansion Permits?), Great Holiday Tree, Aspen the Snowman, Great Snow Globe (if we collect 15,000 coins from it once a week, that's about 2000 coins per day average, which is cool, but do I need it? Then again, coins seem to be what are really holding me back from advancing on many storylines right now), and Snowpile Dragon.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Mymonta,

I would ignore the tiny reindeer. Most of the time I get 1 Trade Ticket in 7 days. In 1 year, I have only gotten a total of 2 Expansion Permits. In my opinion, it is not worth the gems.

For coins, I recommend the Great Holiday Tree. Every 8 hours you get 2,000 coins and additional drops. I can not remember them all but they seem similar to the Magic Garden to me. This is at least twice what you would get from the Snow Globe plus you get the additional drops.

Aspen only drops Christmas deco. So the decision is based on your priorities.

Fashion Designer
    I can?t buy any Winter Farmhouses because I?m at my limit. Somehow we were able to buy up to 5 gingerbread farmhouses in the last sale. Can the limit on Winter Farmhouses be increased so I can spend some gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Mymonta,

I would ignore the tiny reindeer. Most of the time I get 1 Trade Ticket in 7 days. In 1 year, I have only gotten a total of 2 Expansion Permits. In my opinion, it is not worth the gems.

For coins, I recommend the Great Holiday Tree. Every 8 hours you get 2,000 coins and additional drops. I can not remember them all but they seem similar to the Magic Garden to me. This is at least twice what you would get from the Snow Globe plus you get the additional drops.

Aspen only drops Christmas deco. So the decision is based on your priorities.
    Thank you, SylvanSanctuary! That helps me a lot! I really like The Great Holiday Tree, so that will be a must buy with your recommendation.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Glad it helps! I hope you enjoy it. I keep mine out all year long and collect from it all the time.