Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    Does anyone know if the Fawnicorn and the Enchanted fawnicorn have the same drops? It seems like it but I wanted to check before I make a decision!

Also I find myself short on water lately and wondered if anyone has any of the ponds/fountains from this sale. I bought the flower shoppe without checking because the description said it crafts floral decorations and I thought I didn?t have it already. I don?t want to make the same mistake with the mist garden or another water feature (the waterless horse fountain is sad to me). I?ve been checking the descriptions in the hub inventory guide but now I?m kind of paranoid.
    instead of buying any of the ponds with gems. i would buy ponds with coin. or craft wells
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Anyone looking for coins I just got 6 Plush Kings for 108 gems…total coin drop 14,286. Each Plush King goes for 18 gems and drops 2381 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    I think you have to get the regular Naga because the desert one doesn?t appear to drop naga fins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    instead of buying any of the ponds with gems. i would buy ponds with coin. or craft wells
    Thanks! I have nearly 50 ponds and lot of wells, but a lot are stored. I enjoy the appearance of a variety of sources throughout my kingdom rather than the entire corner of ponds I have now But I depleted my lumin essence somewhere so I?ve been crafting that and doing a lot of jeweler?s trades for mithril expansions. Normally I don?t go through water this fast but I wouldn?t mind spending 88 gems for the appearance of the wisp garden if it actually drops water! 250 gems for the swan pond is probably too much for me because I?d rather use that on an energy source.

Executive Chef
    Just got these splash screens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	736F672D-1F82-46A2-B833-DD63FEBA1A92.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	63817

Name:	52BA6A6B-900A-4912-B66E-4D9FD4DE4EEE.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	63818

Fashion Designer
    There is one more screen.

Name:	10F4B5FF-71F1-4EF4-9E89-AFC85E642F9D.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	63819

A variety of plots have been put on sale to help those who have not fully expanded yet. We have been discussing them in the expansion thread. If anyone has found additional plots for sale, please share.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    There is one more screen.

Name:	10F4B5FF-71F1-4EF4-9E89-AFC85E642F9D.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	63819

A variety of plots have been put on sale to help those who have not fully expanded yet. We have been discussing them in the expansion thread. If anyone has found additional plots for sale, please share.
    See here ti see what was found: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1675725
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    Does anyone know if the Fawnicorn and the Enchanted fawnicorn have the same drops? It seems like it but I wanted to check before I make a decision!

Also I find myself short on water lately and wondered if anyone has any of the ponds/fountains from this sale. I bought the flower shoppe without checking because the description said it crafts floral decorations and I thought I didn?t have it already. I don?t want to make the same mistake with the mist garden or another water feature (the waterless horse fountain is sad to me). I?ve been checking the descriptions in the hub inventory guide but now I?m kind of paranoid.
    Yes they have the same drop items, at least mine do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I didn't see anyone mention the reduced plots (or maybe I missed the post??).
    See arrow on screenshot for the location of reduced plots available to me.Attachment 63810
    I got that splash screen but because my kingdom is quite large I?ve already expanded the plots on sale.

Fashion Designer
    Love this sale. Lots to tempt us. I’ve been looking at the full list a few pages ago and there are number of items that say caps, but I already have many of them and they are still listed in my market, whereas some don’t. I think it’sa shame that there hasn’t been golden mine offered for ages. They are worth the gems. However I took the time to make limits of lemonade, apple pie and orange cobbler(be patient, don’t use them till you have heaps so you only need make replacements some days) so I can also do Delicious trades for 1 gem. They do add up.

Already bought a number of items but am trying not to over do it this time. Would love really big sales like this at least once a year. There are still so many items I’ve never seen before, fabulously done S8 !!!!
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 06-26-22 at 11:07 AM. Reason: I rambled too much