Page 204 of 218 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Butcher Pug: Drops: coins (1075, 2075, 10075), simple feast.

Since it was introduced (November 2021) ive collected from it daily and only once in all that time has it dropped a simple feast. Get it for coins if you're interested as feasts are extremely rare.
    Ha! Ha! You’re right about it being extremely rare, as in ultra-ultra-ultra-rare. I’ve collected from my three Butcher Pigs daily since getting them and have yet to see a single feast or black flag.

But, you might consider getting it for its macabre decorative properties if you have a horror corner in you queen/kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ha! Ha! You?re right about it being extremely rare, as in ultra-ultra-ultra-rare. I?ve collected from my three Butcher Pigs daily since getting them and have yet to see a single feast or black flag.

But, you might consider getting it for its macabre decorative properties if you have a horror corner in you queen/kingdom.
    I got the Butcher Pig on an account that has kind of a pig collection going. He is next to the "pig pen" that is currently in the Baron's Tent. So it's like he's looking at them thinking, "You're next," but they are obliviously playing in the mud. Lol!

I remembered that you said he wasn't dropping any feasts, so I got him simply because he's cute in a weird way.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Yes she drops multiple items at once apparently. I have collected 3 times from her already, still no golden piece yet, but I got lemonade last time and a back box for some other thing(s) as I am maxed on the majority of the items she has to offer. She is cute also
    I don?t always pay attention to which fairy is giving me what, but today noticed that Maebee gable me a gold nugget.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Flower Stag - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Strong yet vulnerable. This stag enjoys long walks on the beach and iambic pentameter. Pet it to see what items if found for you!
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 500 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Wood, Living Wood, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp, Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2017, Baron's Tent - April 2018, Baron's Tent - May 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Spring Sales - April 2021
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99209
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Sleepy Fox
    Info: ?
    Source: Gift
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Fey Crystal, Creep Tooth, ?
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1672158
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-09-22 at 12:55 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Flower Puppy - (Card)
    Info: All the cuddles of a puppy with none of the puppy smell! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Requirements: 300 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2017, Baron's Tent - May 2019, Baron's Tent - March 2020, Spring Sales - April 2020, Spring Sales - April 2021
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Collection Speed-up: 4 Gems

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Orange Tweeter
    Drops: Jewels, Golden Egg
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1672726
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-16-22 at 12:17 PM.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Flower Power Manticore - (Card)
    Info: Someone went tromping through the garden again... ! Chance to drop Petals.
    Requirements: 200 Gems
    Drops: Coins (50), Manticore Whisker, Fur, Blue Petal, Orange Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal, White Petal
    Events: Baron's Tent - May 2016, Baron's Tent - June 2016, Spring Sales - April 2019, Spring Sales - May 2019, Summer Sales - July 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91130

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Sharkette
    Drops: Water, Catfish
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1673409
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-23-22 at 09:31 AM.

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Flower Sheep - (Card)
    Info: A magical creature both soft and floral! Pet it to see what items it has for you!
    Requirements: 500 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Wool, Prime Cut, Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2017, Baron's Tent - May 2019, Spring Sales - April 2020, Spring Sales - April 2021
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems