Page 214 of 218 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    For those who are looking for Expansion Permit droppers (like me) I would definitely recommend the Spring Goat.
    I have had 6 of them since the Magic Garden event last year and they regularly drop some EP every 8 hours (like 2-3 EP per week)
    I now have 8 Spring Goats

Spring Goat - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A normally ornery goat that seems to be tamed... Just watch out for the horns, maybe!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Garden Shed
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: On sale for only 100 Gems // 135 Garden Token, 3 Simple Glue, 15 Glimmerdust
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Expansion Permit, Silky Fur, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Ivy's Magic Garden - May 2021
    Production: 25 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 2 Gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 10
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112231

Golden nugget lovers would be very happy with the Garden Peacock for only 83 gems! This is a bargain

Garden Peacock - (Card)
    Info: A stunning and rare peacock! Drops various crafting materials and has a chance to drop Golden Nuggets, Golden Apples, and Golden Eggs.
    Requirements: On sale for only 83 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust
    Events: Freshening up with Florals - May 2018, Spring Sales - May 2019, Summer Sales - August 2020
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 48 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334

He gave me 2 in a raw since I bought mine 2 days ago!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    There are some very expensive items like: Celestine Cat, Spring Clydesdale, Judgement Gray, Dark Onyx Dragon. Items of this original cost are often energy droppers. I don’t see energy as an item listed. Curious if anyone has any of these and IF they might drop energy?

Also, interested in all the Dragons and Wyverns. Are there any of those that are guaranteed energy droppers or just a chance at energy? Which of your dragons or wyvern’s are your favs mostly for what they drop (verses how beautiful they are LOL)
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    There are some very expensive items like: Celestine Cat, Spring Clydesdale, Judgement Gray, Dark Onyx Dragon. Items of this original cost are often energy droppers. I don’t see energy as an item listed. Curious if anyone has any of these and IF they might drop energy?

Also, interested in all the Dragons and Wyverns. Are there any of those that are guaranteed energy droppers or just a chance at energy? Which of your dragons or wyvern’s are your favs mostly for what they drop (verses how beautiful they are LOL)
    Some dragons drop energy, but when they do it is only 5 energy. I have 10 dragons that I visit everyday, I would say I get 5 energy from one of them, like 50% of the time (i.e. some day I get 5 energy, otherwise 0). So it is pretty rare.

In this sale, I think your best "value for money" item with regards to energy dropper would be either Rouncey of the Destrier (300 gems each). Once grown up as adult, they both give 40 energy every 7 days. Guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    For those who are looking for Expansion Permit droppers (like me) I would definitely recommend the Spring Goat.
    I have had 6 of them since the Magic Garden event last year and they regularly drop some EP every 8 hours (like 2-3 EP per week)
    I now have 8 Spring Goats

Spring Goat - (Card)
    Info: A normally ornery goat that seems to be tamed... Just watch out for the horns, maybe!
    Crafted In: Garden Shed
    Requirements: On sale for only 100 Gems // 135 Garden Token, 3 Simple Glue, 15 Glimmerdust
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Expansion Permit, Silky Fur, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Ivy's Magic Garden - May 2021
    Production: 25 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 2 Gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 10
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112231

Golden nugget lovers would be very happy with the Garden Peacock for only 83 gems! This is a bargain

Garden Peacock - (Card)
    Info: A stunning and rare peacock! Drops various crafting materials and has a chance to drop Golden Nuggets, Golden Apples, and Golden Eggs.
    Requirements: On sale for only 83 Gems
    Drops: Coins (75), Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg, Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust
    Events: Freshening up with Florals - May 2018, Spring Sales - May 2019, Summer Sales - August 2020
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 48 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334

He gave me 2 in a raw since I bought mine 2 days ago!
    Wow this shows how varied the drops can be for each player. I have six of the Spring Goats and tap them regularly (I am never maxed out on expansion permits) however I don’t receive the amount you do. If I had to guess I say I get two per month.

The Garden Peacock is the same for me. Congrats on the good drops.

Rhino Keeper
    2 per month from 6 goats is very unlucky sorry to hear. I hope the PowerofthePost will be kind with you.
    Today was spectacular for me. Just got an expansion permit from the werewolf kitsunecorn and another earlier from the royal lion.
    Apart from 2 golden nuggets in a row from the peacock, earlier this afternoon I got 2 nuggets from clearing one single rock outcropping! and another one 2 minutes later from the dapper duck.
    I should have bought a lottery ticket...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, here is the info for the gift with gems from this month for information (bug thanks as always to HG!).

Turtle Duck
    Info: What's better than a turtle dove? A turtle duck of course! Visit this fine foul and see what it's found for you.
    Found: Gift with gems June 2022
    Drops: Eggs, Fish, Mermaid Scales, Mushroom, Glimmer Dust
    Collection time: 30 minutes

Terrapigeon
    Info: An adorable friendly fowl who just loves the water! Pet for a chance of Butterfish, Mermaid Scales, and Water!
    Found: Gift with gems June 2022
    Drops: Water, Swamp Water, Fuzzy Moss, Algae Water, Fish, Red Fish, Butterfish, Blue Fish, Catfish, Mermaid Scales, Energy, Lost Page, Thurston's Helmet, Onyx Ore, Fey Crystal (rare), Dire Boar (Monster)
    Collection time: 10 minutes

Tinker Tina
    Info: Tina is an engineer without peer. Her desire to do good is only hampered by her pragmatism and short fuse. Visit her for a chance of Building supplies!
    Found: Gift with gems during the Starry Situation event June 2022
    Drops: Coins (for rewards), Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Block
    Collection time: 6 hours

Gilded Kelpie
    Info: An underwater beast covered in deep sea treasure, aprized piece of the Pfefferknot collection. Visit it to receive Water and Fish!
    Found: Gift from S8 June 2022
    Drops: fish, butterfish, catfish, water
    Collection time: 15 minutes
    does it also drop fuzzy moss, mermaid scales? No.

Time Fairy
    Info: Anyone on their bad sides might find themselves repeating minor embarrassments over and over as they warp time around their foes. Visit her for magical supplies.
    Found: Value pack offer at the conclusion of the Starry Situation event June 2022
    Drops: Coins (for rewards), Mushroom, Lumin Essence, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence, Living Wood, Silver Ore
    Collection time: 6 hours

Fashion Designer
    Info for those looking at which energy drop items to get. I have 3 Ethylle the Faerie and all of them dropped 7 energy each. However I have an original Gerard and when he drops energy it’s only 1, so I put him in storage.

Does anyone have any of the following items and would you recommend them?

1) Royal Siren
    The card says she has chance to drop mithril, but what sort of chance are we talking about here? Practically nonexistent like Sir Pig? Around 5% like the armored alicorns? Better?

2) Cyclonician
    Is enchanted essence common or rare?

3) Celestine
    How are the drop rates of golden items, particularly nuggets?

4) Song Bird
    Is spellbound dew a very rare drop or semi decent? (By semi decent I mean 25%+)

5) Ye olde bar'n grill
    Are bread or grits common or rare?

6) Mewnicorn
    What's the minimum energy drop - is this a 2+ energy dropper or a 4+ one? I looked in SW's inventory guide which usually lists this info if it's known, but the Mewnicorn isn't listed.

7) Enchanted Lemur & Enchanted Leopard
    SW's inventory guide says these are 4+ energy droppers but someone mentioned above that the Enchanted Leopard is only a 2+ drop, can anyone confirm which it is? Also what's the spellbound dew drop rate like from the Lemur?

Thanks in advance for your help! Also HUGE thank yous to ShibuyaCloth and SpiritWind for your inventory information, without which this shortlist would have been about 5 times longer!

My recommendation to others is the beastbane display (if there's anyone here who doesn't have it yet). In my opinion it's worth it at full price, so 50% off in this sale makes it an absolute steal! Unless you've already got everything you want from the MRC and trade wagon, then it'd probably wouldn't be much use to you.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have all of these items so these are my observations. Wait for others to reply though.
    1. Royal Siren - can't recall getting mithril, so going to be rare
    2. Cyclonician - one of my absolute favourite items. drops enchanted essence or lumin essence every day. with a 8 hour timer, it's a cracker item. I always include him in collections.
    3. Celestine - She is not a regular collection item for me, but has great drops and does regularly drop golden stuff, so when I remember to collect from her I'm rarely disappointed
    4. Song Bird - when it comes to any item that drops spellbound dew, it's going to be fairly regular and it helps if you have quite a few sd droppers so they add up quickly. Is it 25%? I'd say yes. But if you want something that is guaranteed, go with the actual Spellbound Bloom, otherwise any item that drops sd is going to be fairly consistent with those drops
    5. Ye olde bar'n grill - I'd go with more rare than common for bread or grits drops. I'm not the best person to ask though, as anything that drops kitchen items is in storage as I'm maxed on practically everything. But it is a lovely looking building and unless the pergola is on sale (I'm wading my way through the sales screen for the first time right now as I've been locked out again for 5 days so catching up in game on things) this is better than crafting all the time.
    6. Mewnicorn - given it has 2325 coins as the drop, it will be a 5+ energy dropper. I'll make a new entry for this item as well as anything else that's new.
    7. Enchanted Lemur & Enchanted Leopard - I read back through the discussion thread and there are posts that say they are 2+ energy droppers so I'll adjust my inventory entry once I've made a few collections myself and taken more notice which I'll start doing tomorrow.

And I 1000000% agree with you about the beastbane display if that is on sale - it's a terrific item. But then, now there are more options for collecting tokens out of season so there are options for those who don't want to spend the gems. I got this when it first came out and I've not once regretted it and it's a daily collection for me too. Back to the game! I'm up to page 62/85 so going to see what else I might like

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Gilded Kelpie
    Info: An underwater beast covered in deep sea treasure, aprized piece of the Pfefferknot collection. Visit it to receive Water and Fish!
    Found: Gift from S8 June 2022
    Drops: fish, butterfish, catfish, water
    Collection time: 15 minutes
    does it also drop fuzzy moss, mermaid scales? No.
    I love the golden kelpie, it's beautiful! Too bad it cannot be rotated, maybe that can be fixed?

Also, is the Time Fairy not available if you have not participated or finished the event?