Page 215 of 218 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I love the golden kelpie, it's beautiful! Too bad it cannot be rotated, maybe that can be fixed?
    We'll look into this!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the suggestions, SpiritWind! Just grabbed the Cyclonician! Do you have any other suggestions for game changers?

Fashion Designer
    Been reading another thread where there is mention of need for mithril droppers, and figured it would be an idea to mention that mithril dragons have not been on sale and many would benefit from them being included in a future sale.

Executive Chef
    Thank you @SpiritWind00 for the great advice!

I came home from the beach and went shopping. The Mewnicorn is too adorable to pass up - love cats and unicorns so what?s not to like!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C3684B2-81EF-40C6-B249-B4A5C2847703.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	435.1 KB 
ID:	63847

Name:	CDAB14A1-3BEE-401D-9D66-DCCD15E3908B.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	63848 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7D5A7D1-0197-4B58-AA29-8219981B3939.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	63849

Then the Garden Peacock to add to my ostentation:

Name:	57745C99-30E4-4230-9AF2-D48C9D78A08B.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	356.7 KB 
ID:	63850

And also the Cyclonician because of its usefulness. I think I dithered about it when it was first offered.

I now have 170 gems left and need to decide if I want to keep spending. Other than the Mewnicorn and Sleeping Dragon, is anything else brand new?

Fashion Designer
    Got Journai (dancing troll) a couple of days ago and collected a gold troll token. Hope this drop rate continues. I think she’s nearly as good as the beastbane display. Glad I have both.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, SpiritWind! Just grabbed the Cyclonician! Do you have any other suggestions for game changers?
    You're so welcome! It's been fun looking at all the items again and seeing what's on offer (which is a lot!). Game changer items really depend on where you are in the game and what story you are working on and what's coming.

My queendom is focused on 3 types of items: trade ticket, high coin and energy droppers dispersed with items I just love the look of (like the Butterfly Pond...seriously one of the most beautiful items in game). These 3 types of items are absolute game changers. Setting yourself up with multi dropper items is always good as is being selective with events if energy/time/gems are limited.

If items in the sale are out of reach, focus on adventuring. Your castle should never ever be idle! There are so many great items you can get in the crate drops that you would normally have to buy with gems.

Personally, I've only bought the sleeping dragon and another mewnicorn but that's more about game stability and my storage is already bursting at the seams!

I'm so happy you got the Cyclonician. It's such a cool looking item.

This is a great sale!
    Has a list ever been made of things that trigger the the building limit? Any suggestions yet? I would love to have the Celestine Spire, but ya’ know how that goes…
    Also, does anything drop light armor regularly?

Notes on sale items:
    Beastbane Display - best purchase I ever made. It’s surprising how many staff and troll tokens you get between monster hunts. I like to have as few staff tokens as possible at the end of a hunt, so I can fill them back up.
    Ye Old Bar ‘N Grill - always gives more than 2000 coins, so I collect it for that.

Someone asked about best coin droppers. My best ones are old event items: Snow Globe gives 15,000 coins once a week, and Cleo’s Pyramid - always over 3,000. Don’t forget the Forgotten Roost!
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!

Thanks a lot for your impressions, SpiritWind! They were very helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    Help, because I have nearly enough gem to buy the 300 gems horse, so I intend to buy some morw gems. But if I buy more, I can buy the Sleeping dragon. So which on should I choose?

Fashion Designer
    All the suggestions are great.

Interesting to note my Spring Goat is on sale for 75 gems, not 100.