Page 195 of 218 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Spring Chick - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An adorable spring chick that never grows up! Feed for the chance to find Glimmerwood Eggs!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Egg Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 50 Gems // 2 Bronze Egg Token, 2 Silver Egg Token, 2 Gold Egg Token
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (20), Eggs, Golden Egg, Roast Chicken, Princess' Egg
    Events: Going Gnome II - March 2018, Easter Sales - April 2020
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Collection: 30 minutes
    Collection Speed-up: 2 Gems
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103579
    Comments: Can only be crafted once!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Spring Flower Queen
    Info: ?
    Source: Purchase
    Drops: Purple Petal, ?
    Collection: ?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Now the Spring Flower Queen is *truly* beautiful. 😍

Is Buninja worth getting as an energy dropper?

The description of the Egging Gnome does not mention that he drops dye. That makes him valuable to me. I got him on two accounts last year and not on the other two, and it was very helpful to have dyes on hand for a number of goals over the last year. Not sure how often I?ll need dyes in the future, but I?m planning to get an Egging Gnome on each of my other accounts going forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, well I?m just going to assume that Buninja isn?t that exciting since no one is jumping up and down telling me to get it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Ok, well I?m just going to assume that Buninja isn?t that exciting since no one is jumping up and down telling me to get it.
    I think that if you have the gems and you want another energy source, then the answer is always yes. Given it was a leaderboard prize for 1st and 2nd, it's not going to be a common item hence why there might not have been posts about it. I think any energy source is worthwhile having. Let us know what you decide on

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Spring Piglet - (Card)
    Info: This prissy piglet never grows up! Provides the most Bacon. Highest chance to find Truffles.
    Requirements: 360 Gems // 4 Bronze Egg Token, 4 Silver Egg Token, 4 Gold Egg Token
    Drops: Coins (30), Bacon, Truffle
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Cap: 3

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

The Baker
    Info: ?
    Source: Purchase
    Drops: Apple Pie
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1670549
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 04-18-22 at 12:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Spring Piglet - (Card)
    Info: This prissy piglet never grows up! Provides the most Bacon. Highest chance to find Truffles.
    Requirements: 360 Gems // 4 Bronze Egg Token, 4 Silver Egg Token, 4 Gold Egg Token
    Drops: Coins (30), Bacon, Truffle
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Cap: 3
    180 gems for bacon and truffle was an easy pass for me, no offense. I usually love the Monday sales, but they?ve been a little lackluster in recent weeks, IMO.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think that if you have the gems and you want another energy source, then the answer is always yes. Given it was a leaderboard prize for 1st and 2nd, it's not going to be a common item hence why there might not have been posts about it. I think any energy source is worthwhile having. Let us know what you decide on
    I bought Buninja for my lowest level account and have been pleasantly surprised that he gives more than 2 energy at a time. It seems that the energy producers that only cost 200 gems usually only give 2 or 3 energy at a time. Anyway, he usually gives 4, 5, or 6 energy so far, plus Spellbound Dew and carrots, so he is welcome in my queendom. 😊

The Heartbreaker Alicolt has been one of my best investments ever. I got one on each of my accounts, and so far at least 2 accounts have received a windfall of 100 energy. That is within one month of getting the Heartbreaker.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I bought Buninja for my lowest level account and have been pleasantly surprised that he gives more than 2 energy at a time. It seems that the energy producers that only cost 200 gems usually only give 2 or 3 energy at a time. Anyway, he usually gives 4, 5, or 6 energy so far, plus Spellbound Dew and carrots, so he is welcome in my queendom. ��

The Heartbreaker Alicolt has been one of my best investments ever. I got one on each of my accounts, and so far at least 2 accounts have received a windfall of 100 energy. That is within one month of getting the Heartbreaker.
    I have it recorded as a 5+ energy giver, not a 2+... I'll take more notice but it's definitely not a 2+, so it's either 4 or 5+. I'm glad you're happy with him though!