Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You're so welcome! It's been fun looking at all the items again and seeing what's on offer (which is a lot!). Game changer items really depend on where you are in the game and what story you are working on and what's coming.

My queendom is focused on 3 types of items: trade ticket, high coin and energy droppers dispersed with items I just love the look of (like the Butterfly Pond...seriously one of the most beautiful items in game). These 3 types of items are absolute game changers. Setting yourself up with multi dropper items is always good as is being selective with events if energy/time/gems are limited.

SpiritWind -

If items in the sale are out of reach, focus on adventuring. Your castle should never ever be idle! There are so many great items you can get in the crate drops that you would normally have to buy with gems.

Personally, I've only bought the sleeping dragon and another mewnicorn but that's more about game stability and my storage is already bursting at the seams!

I'm so happy you got the Cyclonician. It's such a cool looking item.

SpiritWind,
    1. Thanks so much for all your detailed info. SO Helpful for us all
    2. Agreed: Beastbane Display a must. You mention previously other items that give tokens while NOT in monster hunt - last entry I found for that was dated 2016. Did I miss a more current one? It listed Aster, Renee, the 3 little dragons, cobbler, sad clown, unicorn, dark unicorn, armored fangbeast & Idris (academy - guessing that’s only when you craft her?)
    3. Do you have a link for items that drop the most of your favs: trade tix/expansion permit & high coin
    4. Cyclonician: agreed - great item that consistently drops good amount of essences

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just quickly before I head off, go by my edit dates on the bottom of posts and not creation dates. I do a regular sweep of all threads in the hub that are mine to make sure they are still correct and relevant. There's always more I want to do and add. I recently updated the token post to include the latest barons tent items that drop all tokens out of season.

You're welcome to drop by my game and have a look. Ill post my fave items tomorrow for you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just quickly before I head off, go by my edit dates on the bottom of posts and not creation dates. I do a regular sweep of all threads in the hub that are mine to make sure they are still correct and relevant. There's always more I want to do and add. I recently updated the token post to include the latest barons tent items that drop all tokens out of season.

You're welcome to drop by my game and have a look. Ill post my fave items tomorrow for you.
    THANKS! You’re AWESOME! So much info to have and you must be so busy gathering it all. Any information and any time you share it, happy to receive it
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    There is a value pack on sale with the Time Fairy, but it seems it is only for high level realms. Only see it on my level 50 account.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Baby Bijou Dragon - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: The sparking dragons have one of the most unique scales. No, they do not lay jewels.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Events: Black Friday Sales - November 2016, Black Friday Sales - November 2017
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Comments: Will grow into a Adult Bijou Dragon
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95733

Does anyone know how many taps it takes to grow Baby Bijou into Adult? I've been at this forever it seems. Anyone know?

Nightclub Owner
    Dragon take a long time to grow up! Normal grow is 5 tending, but for dragon it could be 20 or so. As I have not grown dragons for ages, I didn't make a note.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    There is a value pack on sale with the Time Fairy, but it seems it is only for high level realms. Only see it on my level 50 account.
    I couldn't figure this sale out. It was available on 3 of my accounts that didn't do anything on this event, and they are all level 46 and below. My level 49 account, which got about 1/4 or 1/3 of the way through the event, did *not* have this sale at all, which made no sense to me. I wanted to get the Time Fairy on the higher level account that had at least completed part of the event and had some of the accoutrement from the event.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I grew a dragon a few months ago. Unfortunately I don't remember how many taps it took but I remember it felt like forever to me too! It was definitely longer than a week, maybe 2 weeks or even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I couldn't figure this sale out. It was available on 3 of my accounts that didn't do anything on this event, and they are all level 46 and below. My level 49 account, which got about 1/4 or 1/3 of the way through the event, did *not* have this sale at all, which made no sense to me. I wanted to get the Time Fairy on the higher level account that had at least completed part of the event and had some of the accoutrement from the event.
    The value pack changed depending on what level of the astrological clock tower you were at. In both my kingdoms it became the pack with the time fairy when the astrological clock tower reached level 10. I'm not sure why your accounts that didn't do anything in the event got it though. It's a shame that it didn't change to the time fairy pack for you once the event time had run out.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 06-30-22 at 08:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner

Independence Day Sale - July 2022

Captain Booty Bill - (Card)
    Storable: Yes (Town Square)
    Info: Captain "Booty" Bill, friend of the realm.
    Type: Citizen
    Crafted In: Town Square
    Requirements: 125 Gems
    Events: Tell No Tales - June 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104868
    Fireworks Gnome - (Card)
    Info: This festive gnome is a bit of a firecracker themselves! Visit them for crafting materials.
    Source: Gift
    Requirements: 500 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (100), Mushrooms, Lumin Essence, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence, Living Wood, Silver Ore
    Events: New Year Sales - January 2022, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Collection: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 24 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1650935
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Fireworks Griffin - (Card)
    Info: Don't ruffle this Griffin's sparkly feathers!
    Level: 10
    Source: Baron
    Requirements: 300 Gems
    Drops: Coins (100), Wheat, Rat Tail, Fur, Creep Tooth, White Petal, Roast Chicken, Eggs, Golden Egg, Fey Crystal
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2016, Baron's Tent - August 2016, Summer Sales - July 2019, Independence Day Sale - July 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92595
    Fireworks Manticore - (Card)
    Info: No celebration is complete, without a roar from a Fireworks Manticore!
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Drops: Coins (150), Manticore Whisker, Fur, Blue Petal, Orange Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal, White Petal
    Events: Summer Sales - July 2019, Independence Day Sale - July 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92578
    Fireworks Naga - (Card)
    Info: The sparkly serpent brings festivities to every shore.
    Level: 10
    Source: Baron
    Requirements: 325 Gems
    Drops: Coins (100), Naga Fins, Seaweed, Shell Armor, Energy, Coral Reef, Coral Ridge, Coral Cluster
    Events: Baron's Tent - July 2016, Baron's Tent - August 2016, Summer Sales - July 2019, Independence Day Sale - July 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92595
    Fireworks Skunkupine - (Card)
    Info: What's that glowing in the bush? It's a Fireworks Skunkupine!
    Requirements: 280 Gems
    Drops: Coins (50), Rat Tail, Fur, Sugar Cane, Corn, Tomato, Creep tooth
    Events: Summer Sales - July 2019, Independence Day Sale - July 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Collection: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92578
    First Matey - (Card)
    Info: The captain's right hand man, who's responsible for making sure the ship can set sail. Spar with him for Fish and Water!
    Crafted In: Floating Pirate Ship
    Requirements: 175 Gems // 50 Ship Map
    Drops: Coins (22), Butterfish, Catfish, Fish, Water
    Events: Never Have I Ever in Everland - August 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 15 minutes
    Collection Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112583
    Pile of Treasure - (Card)
    Info: A glistening pile of treasure!
    Class: Town
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 200 Gems
    Drops: Coins (700)
    Events: Tell No Tales - June 2018, Summer Sales - July 2021, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Collection: 960 minutes // 16 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 64 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104868
    Pirate Flag - (Card)
    Info: A flag flown by treasure hunting pirates.
    Class: Other
    Crafted In: Swabbie's Workbench
    Requirements: 60 Gems // 1 Black Cloth, 2 Bone, 2 Living Wood
    Events: X Marks the Spot - September 2016, Independence Day Sale - July 2022
    Production: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Production Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94344
    Pirate Tavern L1 - (Card)
    Info: A town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.
    Type: Building
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 200 Gems // 3200 Coins // 2 Wooden Beam, 2 Stone Block, 2 Simple Glue, 6 Corn
    Sell: 640 Coins
    Drops: Coins (440)
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 Gems
    Cap: 50
    Pirate's Wardrobe - (Card)
    Info: A classic pirate's wardrobe.
    Requirements: 100 Gems // 1 Tri-cornered Hat, 1 Sailor's Trenchcoat, 5 Bone
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Comments: Fine garments for a pirate.
    Pirate Ship - (Card)
    Info: A ship used to sail the mighty seas.
    Size: 2x3
    Requirements: 100 Gems // 1 Ship Plans, 1 Super Glue, 50 Wood
    Production: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Production Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Comments: A ship used to sail the high seas.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-02-22 at 12:00 AM.

Executive Chef
    For anyone still wanting to unlock the Naga trade, the Fireworks Naga does, indeed, unlock the trade. I got the Fireworks Naga for 3 of my accounts last year when it was introduced, and all those accounts have been doing the trade. My highest level account had to wait an entire year for the sale that we had last week where I was able to get a regular Naga. I really liked the looks of that Desert Naga, but I couldn't tell if he would drop Naga Fin or not.

I am happy with my Fireworks Gnome, also, as he can drop Enchanted Essence and Lumin Essence, but he is more likely to drop Mushroom and Glimmerdust. His animation is great, though. That little Enfield Kit from the recent sale has the cutest animation! I ended up buying one for each account because he was just so cute!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.