Page 180 of 218 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2180

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Executive Chef
    How much is Aetas and where can I find her? I haven't seen her come up in my game (checked in about 4 hours ago and just now).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    How much is Aetas and where can I find her? I haven't seen her come up in my game (checked in about 4 hours ago and just now).
    This Doorbuster is limited to 1. So if you have her you won't see her. I had to check on another account, she is on sale for 75 gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This Doorbuster is limited to 1. So if you have her you won't see her. I had to check on another account, she is on sale for 75 gems.
    Thanks so much; I got so excited by her listed drops that I forgot I collect from her every morning.

Attachment 61820

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Thanks so much; I got so excited by her listed drops that I forgot I collect from her every morning.

Attachment 61820
    You have so many pretty ladies! I really like the one in the green dress next to Aetas. And the little bunny in the back is so cute!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I feel like the Castle Story team listens to us because the current sale includes the Enchanted Wraps that someone had posted that they wished were in the first sale for this event and also includes the Battle Charms that I had said I was having such a hard time getting. This current sale will help me to finish the event on all of my accounts. Yay!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You have so many pretty ladies! I really like the one in the green dress next to Aetas. And the little bunny in the back is so cute!
    Thanks! I know I shouldn’t go off topic but the lady in green is Fern from the Fabio the Fierce event. The bunny is the Candy Tuftkin from the Sabina’s Sweet Shop event.

Executive Chef
    Gems and free gift offer:

Attachment 61936

Where do you find the gems and free gift offer? I hit play and it takes me nowhere

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius View Post
    Where do you find the gems and free gift offer? I hit play and it takes me nowhere
    At the top where it says ?Gift? next to the gem.

Attachment 61941

Attachment 61942

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Cash Cow - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A golden cow with metallic skin. Visit to find Golden Horn and a chance at a golden Egg!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 Gems
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Coins (500), Milk, Hide, Golden Egg, Prime Cut, Golden Milk
    Events: The Baron's Wishes - May 2021
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112275
    Comments: 4 hours timer during the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...